Imagen de avatar Fullway flexible copper tape
aluminiumfoila

Nonferrous metals in a broad sense also include nonferrous alloys

What varieties of non-ferrous metals are there? Non-ferrous metal (non-ferrous metal), also known as non-ferrous metal in the narrow sense, is the general term for all metals except iron, manganese and chromium. According to the brief history, copper, lead, tin, gold, silver and iron are all prehistoric metals.

Nonferrous metals in a broad sense also include nonferrous alloys. Non-ferrous metals can be divided into heavy metals (such as copper, lead, zinc), light metals (such as aluminum, magnesium), precious metals (such as gold, silver, platinum) and rare metals (such as tungsten, molybdenum, germanium, lithium, lanthanum, uranium) . In 8000, humans knew the use of copper, 7000 years ago they knew there was lead, 3000 years ago, they used it in alchemy, and 2000 years ago, they showed their tin smelting skills. 92 kinds of nonferrous metals were known and used before the 17th century.

Nonferrous metals in a broad sense also include nonferrous alloys. Non-ferrous alloy is an alloy composed of a non-ferrous metal as the matrix (generally greater than 50%) and one or several other elements. Non-ferrous metals are the general term for all metals except iron, manganese and chromium. Copper in non-ferrous metals is one of the earliest metal copper clad steel strips manufacturer materials used by humans. Non-ferrous metals can be divided into heavy metals (such as copper, lead, zinc), light metals (such as aluminum, magnesium), precious metals (such as gold, silver, platinum) and rare metals (such as tungsten, molybdenum, germanium, lithium, lanthanum, uranium). 83 kinds of metals and 9 kinds of semi-metals other than iron are collectively called non-ferrous metals. (Huacheng Nonferrous Metals Market)

There are 54 kinds of metal deposits with proven reserves in China, namely: iron ore, manganese ore, chrome ore, titanium ore, vanadium ore, copper ore, lead ore, zinc ore, bauxite or magnesium Mine, nickel mine, cobalt mine, tungsten mine, tin mine, bismuth mine, molybdenum mine, antimony mine, platinum group metals (platinum mine, palladium mine, iridium mine, rhodium mine, osmium mine, ruthenium mine), gold mine,

Tags:

Deja un comentario