Avatar Image Blinds Fabrics Suppliers
blindfabric

I believe that in every individual there lies a unique creativity

The danger when conveying any kind of window treatments is in choosing the design so that it will not appear theatrical. Of course who would want their home to look like a theatre or a stage? In the case of window treatments, your taste is not oblivious.

I believe that in every individual there lies a unique creativity. Whether you want to have formal window treatments, cozy, elegant or just casual window treatments would certainly add a flush making it stylish naturally.

Before you can do the right window treatments, you must be inspired to do it. Inspiration comes in many ways like choosing your favourite colour. I love blue and anything blue makes me feel alive and inspired. There is also one thing that really inspired me a lot; this is about the movie I watched, a classic movie and the house was beautiful and the window was very elegant.  I thought I have to imitate the design on our window too, but when I started our window treatments things weren’t the way I expected.

Window treatments depend on the style of the window and your house. Is your house big? Are the windows wide or slim? These are factors that you should consider before you finalized window treatments. And also make sure that you will be comfortable with the outcome.

If you are thinking of designing a pattern or choosing a color you can use drapes in your throughout the windows, this will give a very relaxing feeling. The colors should depend on the area you live and color of your house. Like for example if your house is located in woody land or if the outside of your window is woody you can use blue. This color will accentuate well your windows treatments.

There are other decorating window treatments that include combining curtains. If you want to do it yourself, a pair of window blinds and curtains of your choice is also beautiful. But today a more innovative technology in window treatments is more inspiring.

There is also one alternative to window treatments that often forgotten and that is the use of wood shade. A bamboo shade is a good interior design. I have visited a chapel in Austin. The place was so simple but one thing that attracts my attention is their bamboo blinds. If you see it afar the bamboo may look like a window blinds fabric Suppliers classical venetian blind but if you come forward and feel it, it was amazing because they were made of bamboo.

Wood shades compliment any decoration scheme especially in window treatments while they invite fresh air to your house they are also very inexpensive. Finally all alternative window treatments should be layered, they new designs in interior decorations. The shade should be well match with the color of your house for that excellent color combination. A breezy atmosphere is also one thing that you should consider from exterior to the interior.

Tags:

Leave a Reply