Imagen de avatar Tubular Embroidery Machine
colorfulembroidery

The embroidery thread of the pattern is mostly light-colored

They are also the finest in hand-weaving. The top layer is covered with a fine checkered cloth. The patterns mostly use symbolic and abstract expressions, linear shapes, continuous symmetrical, and a single evolutionary change, with artistic effects of rough refinement, full structure, gorgeous colors and peculiar patterns. Tujia embroidery is divided into three types: ‘picking flowers’, ‘installing flowers’ and ’embroidery’. The ‘picking’ process is mainly used to make Xilan Kapu.

The embroidery thread of the pattern is mostly light-colored, or the base fabric is light-colored, and the embroidery thread is dark-colored. It is made by hand picking and weaving with blue, black, red, white and other colored cotton threads as the warp and various colors of silk, cotton and wool as the weft on the narrow soil loom with the machine tool. The Tujia nationality is a nation specializing in textile embroidery.

This time, I will tell you about Tujia embroidery.. In addition to ordinary homespun cloth, Xilan Kapu is the essence of Tujia folk textile and embroidery art. The effect can make the embroidery work look simple and realistic, the color is bright and vivid, and the contrast is strong, giving people a joyful sense of beauty. After the Song Dynasty,4 heads cap embroidery machine the Tujia textile technology became more and more developed.

The role of young men and women expressing feelings when they talk about love also fully illustrates the popularity of embroidery art in ordinary Tujia families. My parents asked if there was a sound, and the old trees in the backyard fell dry. It is called ‘the mother art of Hunan embroidery’ by experts.Today, I will continue to tell you the ancient charm.

Tags:

Deja un comentario