Imagen de avatar Waterproof cables manufacturers
wdadwa

It comes with quite a few different accessories

I was expecting this tool to be rough on the hands but was surprised at it’s smoothness and tons of power. It’ll fit in the palm of your hand and be a breeze to use at those times that a larger nailer is too cumbersome for the task in hand. I had to nail one hanger with only 5 1/2″ between the hanger and the adjacent wall and the palm nailer handled this easily.The Palm nailer only fires 1 nail at a go, the number of different nails that it can accommodate is excellent we discovered that even 8 inch serrated barn nails that were being driven into 6 China Flexible Power Cables Factory  inch wood was not a problem for this small palm nailer.

It comes with quite a few different accessories for different types of nails and it comes with an air hose connection.It’s true to say that a nailer that only fires one nail at a time has limited uses, and as it is able to deal so well with just about any job given to it this Porter-Cable power tool, can be a useful nailer for both the amateur and professional.Not withstanding it’s small size this power tool still manages to deliver a big whack. It’s a bit like turning your hand into a powerful hammer!

A ton of readers will be quite surprised to learn that although this is indeed a very powerful pneumatic nailer, it has no significant kick back, no doubt good news for a lot of people.The Porter-Cable PN650 Palm Nailer is a surprisingly compact simple to use nailgun. The lightweight, compact profile means it’s a good tool to use in tightly restricted areas and where a bigger tool will not be a good option. And this tool is not actually a nailer since the nails need to be loaded and then fired one at a time.Bryan from the US says this about his Porter-able:”I have always used a framing hammer to nail joist hangers and usually on every job I bang my finger once or twice while trying to hold the hanger/nail and hammer.

I used this tool for the first time today and was amazed at how smooth it is. This is a tool I wish I had bought years ago. A ‘nailer’ comes with a magazine which can be preloaded with several nails at a go.The magnetic tip is great since it makes alignment and anchoring the gun to the target much easier.”The Porter-Cable PN650 Palm Nailer is an excellent buy, its light weight and ease of use make it a perfect tool when working in confined spaces, while the ability to work with such a wide variety of nails make it just as useful as a traditional hammer, it can deliver just about anything you throw at it

Deja un comentario