Imagen de avatar Duclkalteri,Best C/LR14 battery
duclkalteri

The Adjustments Are Pretty Strong

The Skullcandy Riff Wireless are supra-aural headphones which basically mean that they’re of the on-ear variety. In fact, if just handled, they feel really clunky and it rattles like crazy. The headband is really strong D/LR20 and can withstand a lot of tension which surprised me a lot considering how fragile it looked. This helped change my opinion about the build quality quite drastically and I have been impressed ever since.The earpads are fitted with a faux leather cover over the cushioning that feels extremely soft. While they may feel cheap and you might question its build quality, you can be rest assured that its built to last.

This isn’t to say that it lacks the highs, it does and it manages to balance out bass-heavy audio. The brand is no slouch when it comes to audio quality as well as keeping in line with their design mantra, the output of their products tend to be bass heavy and this appeals to the demographic they target. Instead, it was packaged in cheap-feeling plastic along with a small box that held the micro USB charging cable and the instruction manual. The adjustments are pretty strong though and they don’t easily slip off your head even while undertaking strenuous activities. The overall feel is very comfortable and I give full marks to the brand for taking this minute point into consideration that can go a long way in its general usability. Some headphones come with a rubber padding to keep the headphone from slipping off.Recently, Skullcandy has built upon its headphone portfolio by adding a premium mid-range headphone termed as Riff Wireless aimed at those who want to live life on-the-go as they feature stylish looks, a massive 12-hour battery life, lightweight and durable construction as well bass that said to be bone-shaking.

The right ear cup is hone to the controls which include a multi-function button that’s used for power/pairing, answering and cutting calls as well as accessing your voice assistant. The headphones are really light in weight and appear to be made of plastic that looks too fragile to last the unboxing.The battery life is rated at 12 hours on a single charge and it does have a rapid charge feature that allows you to get up to two hours worth of playback on just a 10-minute charge. The bass has enough of a punch that resonates in its impact but at times it does have the tendency to spill over into the mids. However, these Bluetooth 4.Rating: Over the years Skullcandy has built a reputation for themselves by launching products that adhere to the youth, the rebels, the freethinkers and everyone in between. Below the buttons is the micro USB charging port that supports a quick charge feature.Overall, the design of the headphones does gather the right amount of attention and the build quality is something that I have really grown to appreciate despite my initial misgivings.

Tags:

Deja un comentario