Imagen de avatar Wholesale PP BOX Fishing Box
fishinghole

Crucian carp is the most fond of feeding

Until the end of the pole, the big and small crucian carp also let me win seven, this is still happy. However, soon, as the small waves continued to expand, small flowers appeared on the surface of the water, overlapping with the raindrops-white strips came, swarming, the hook bait that fell into the water was either intercepted halfway or mad. You are a little slow, and the hook will be caught by withered grass roots.

In fact, I just wanted to make them greedy and satisfied. You can’t rest your hand, you have to keep lifting the pole.6 line, single hook Bait: Red worms and earthworms (make the bottom nest with homemade wine soaked rice) Water depth: The water depth at the fishing position is about 1. Because the light rain was still falling and the dens were relatively close, I used the traditional seven-star float, which used a single hook to catch the bottom to prevent the grass from hanging.

No matter what, it’s a pleasure to have time to go fishing. I stood up and shouted for the fishermen to admire. There are many ponds on the beach on the banks of the Ganjiang River. When fishing,Wholesale fishing line spoolers Factory it’s best to use fresh meat bait and dough commercial bait with strong fragrant and fishy type, and it should be small in size, light in specific gravity, soft and strong in viscosity, so as to better attract crucian carp.4-meter long carbon hand rods for fishing in two water holes. 1 has Barb hooks, the length of one brain line is 12 cm, and the other is 9 cm.

Crucian carp is the most fond of feeding, and it is a good bait for crucian carp fishing in lotus ponds in early spring. Hang the dough and rub the bait for fishing. Outang crucian carp has low feeding power and little information about floating response. 2 high-quality strong nylon line as the main line, No. As long as they hit their nests in the water hole, the hungry crucian carp will frequently eat and get the bait. The holes are sunny, fresh air, high dissolved oxygen, and more plankton.

Tags:

Deja un comentario