Imagen de avatar Golden Goose Sneakers Exclusive Golden Goose Shoes
https://www.goldengoosesalesit.com/

Golden Goose Outlet sneakers

They’re also a go-to shoe for when I’m traveling, which we’ll hopefully be able to get back to in the near future. With my birthday in a couple of weeks, I decided to treat myself with a couple new pairs. You probably think I’m crazy for spending so much on sneakers, and maybe I am.

Women’s Limited Edition Stardan sneakers with gold inserts. We take our idea of style to a new level with our Golden Goose Outlet sneakers. We tell stories, highlighting the uniqueness of each one of us.

Slide sneakers in leopard print pony skin and suede with pink star. Animal prints and inspirations from nature are some of the elements that define our style at Golden Goose, especially for this collection, where you can find specific references to the animal world. These Slide sneakers capture the theme thanks to the pony skin upper with leopard print on the side combined with burgundy suede inserts and the top of the upper in Golden Goose Sneakers Outlet black.

Checked Slide sneakers with pink star and holographic detail. Slide sneakers are the max Golden Goose reference to the skateboard world. These shoes with their American vibe and touch of glamour are packed with urban streetwear style.

Super-Star sneakers made from shearling with snake-print heel tab. Super-Star is a couple, a family, a gang of friends. It’s a group of people who share the same ideals and who think outside the box, sharing ideas with each other, always moving together.

Low-top suede sneakers in blue. Smudging and distressing throughout. Round toe. Handcrafted low-top buffed leather and suede sneakers in white and off-white. Smudging and distressing throughout. Round toe.

Signature buffed leather graphic applique in white at outer side. Leather Golden Goose logo patch with gold-tone logo stamp at outer side. Zip closure and textile logo patch in blue and off-white at inner side.

Rubberized logo patch at tongue and heel tab. Padded collar. Leopard graphic pattern in brown and black at calf-hair heel tab. Francy sneakers in leopard-print pony skin. The sporty look of our Francy sneakers is updated thanks to the choice of premium materials and exclusive details. This model is enhanced with an animal-themed upper – a recurring theme in the world of Golden Goose – in leopard-print pony skin.

Tags:

Deja un comentario