Imagen de avatar Golden Goose ggdbsosit
https://www.goldengoosesalesit.com/

Golden Goose Outlet and reinterpreted it in different

Super-Star sneakers with suede star and croc-print heel tab. Sought-after and innovative details make the iconic Super-Stars a style that is timeless and always up-to-the minute. Super-Star sneakers with leopard-print star and snake-print heel tab. Super-Star by name, Super-Star by nature: this style, hand-made by expert craftsmen, is made extra special thanks to the animal-print inserts on the star and heel tab.

Stardan sneakers in red and white leather with mesh inserts. Stardan sneakers are inspired by 90s basketball icons: the strong bond with the sense of nostalgia is seen in their retro look, hinting at past memories in the same way as an old postcard does.

To us, creativity is synonymous with uniqueness. For this sneaker we took our most iconic shape Golden Goose Outlet and reinterpreted it in different ways to make it even more special. Signature buffed nappa leather star applique in red at outer side. Rubber midsole in beige.

There’s just something about them. maybe it’s because I am a star lover, but I mean what girl doesn’t love shoes? They always fit. As with nearly all of my shoe purchases, my attraction first began with the overall design. As previously mentioned, Golden Goose is a brand I have admired many times in the past, but always changed my mind at the last minute.

Francy sneakers made of shearling and pony skin with a leopard print. The sporty look of our Francy sneakers is updated thanks to the choice of premium materials and exclusive details. Two Golden Goose Mens years later, in September 2018, the company released a second pair of shoes made with questionable taste. Francy sneakers with red star and camouflage insert.

Round toe. Handcrafted low-top buffed leather sneakers in white. Round toe. Lace-up closure in reflective silver-tone. Logo flag at padded tongue. Perforated detailing at sides. Mid Star sneakers in silver glitter with leopard-print laces and blue heel tab. The blend of styles used on our Mid-Star sneakers makes them the perfect blend of fancy and sporty style.

Lace-up closure in black. Super-Star sneakers with glittery star and shearling inserts. Textile logo patch at padded black suede tongue. Padded collar. Tonal buffed leather trim at eyerows. Basketball heritage is a recurring theme in the world of Golden Goose, expressed through sneakers with a varsity-style retro look.

Padded collar. Low-top paneled buffed leather and ripstop sneakers in white and red. Textile logo patch at padded tongue. Padded collar. Zip closure at inner side. Leather trim in black at heel. Styles feature everything from expert colorblocking and metallic accents to crystal embellishments and unexpected prints on both high-tops and low-tops. The fashion elite have fallen in love with Golden Goose, with everyone from Selena Gomez to Miranda Kerr Golden Goose rocking them on a daily basis.

Tags: ,

Deja un comentario