Imagen de avatar Golden Goose ggdbsosit
https://www.goldengoosesalesit.com/

Golden Goose Shoes admit

Round toe. A statement of lifestyle and self-expression, the Yeah. We tell stories with our sneakers, highlighting the uniqueness of each one of us. Purestar white sneakers. Terrycloth and leather lining. Ball Star sneakers with leopard-print heel tab.

When my shoes arrived, I have to Golden Goose Shoes admit I was quite disappointed in the packaging. White Hi-Star sneakers with sky-blue star and glittery heel tab. The Slide sneakers are our purest expression of the skateboard scene. We have taken the world of basketball as our inspiration, referencing icons of the past and the sneakers that have made their mark on history.

Smudging and distressing throughout. In conclusion, despite my original misgivings regarding the brand, I am very happy I finally caved in and made the purchase. Zip closure at inner side. We have taken the iconic design of the Superstar model and updated it to create a new classic.

We tell stories, highlighting the uniqueness of each one of us. Yeah sneakers in leopard-print with gold star. Textile logo patch at padded tongue. There are a lot of different retailers out there who sell Golden Goose, but my favorites are Farfetch and SSENSE.

Art is the underlying concept of Purestar sneakers. Text printed in gold-tone at tongue. The cardboard is flimsy and feels like the box of a budget brand, as such my box was already dented and misshaped. V-Star sneakers are inspired by 1970s basketball, boasting a minimalist silhouette with rubber toecap.

Gold-tone logo stamp and signature leather star applique in black at outer side. Textile logo patch at padded tongue. Mid Star sneakers in snakeskin print leather with fuchsia star. We are rewriting our rules every day with the Limited Edition LAB collection.

Smudging and distressing throughout. Off-white rubber midsole. The design remains faithful to our philosophy and retains all of the details that have always made our sneakers special. A statement of lifestyle and self-expression, the Yeah. Gold-tone logo stamp at single outer side.

Tags:

Deja un comentario