Imagen de avatar Golden Goose ggdbsosit
https://www.goldengoosesalesit.com/

Golden Goose side

Gold-tone logo stamp at single outer Golden Goose side. Tonal signature star leather applique at outer sides. Text printed in gold-tone at tongue. Founded and still headquartered in Venice, Italy, Golden Goose is the brainchild of designers Francesca Rinaldo and Alessandro Gallo.

Women’s Limited Edition LAB glitter animal-print Super-Star sneakers. Lace-up closure in grey. Textile logo patch at padded tongue. Every single element was created in optical white, without forgetting the Golden Goose star on the side of the upper and the 3D logo on the heel tab.

Eyelet vents at sides. Signature leather star applique in black at outer side. We have taken the iconic design of the Superstar sneakers and we have updated it to create a new classic. Signature suede graphic applique in grey at outer sides. Women’s LTD Super-Star double-tongue sneakers with snake-print heel tab and red star.

Handcrafted low-top buffed leather sneakers in white. We love to take our most iconic styles and update them with refined details, giving them a new identity. Logo printed in white at blue buffed leather heel tab. Off-white rubber midsole. Logo printed in white at blue denim heel tab.

Signature leather star applique in black and gold-tone logo stamp at outer side. The appeal of our sneakers’ streetwear elegance lies in the exclusive finishes and the use of premium materials. High-top canvas sneakers in pink. Handcrafted low-top buffed leather sneakers in white.

I think it’s also important to note that these sneakers are hand made with high-quality Italian leather, which also justifies the higher price point. I also brought them to nyc with me this past week and wore them 8ish hours a day and my feet NEVER hurt or got any blisters.

Francesca Rinaldo and Alessandro Gallo founded Golden Goose in 2000, and the Venetian design duo has been turning out luxe creations ever since. I’ve had mine for years and they’ve held up as I hoped they would. Gold-tone logo stamp at outer side. I’ve had mine for years and they’ve held up as I hoped they would.

Super-Star by name, Super-Star by nature: this style, hand-made by expert craftsmen, is made extra special thanks to the animal-print inserts on the star and heel tab. Lace-up closure in black. A statement of lifestyle and self-expression, the Yeah.

Golden Goose sneakers only come in whole European sizes, so I would recommend sticking to your corresponding US size. Golden Goose Deluxe Brand was born Golden Goose Sneaker in 2000 merging the creative spirit of Francesca Rinaldo and Alessandro Gallo: two young Venetian designers, outsiders until then to the world of fashion.

Tags:

Deja un comentario