Imagen de avatar Golden Goose ggdbsosit
https://www.goldengoosesalesit.com/

Golden Goose Sale star applique

Embossed logo at leather heel tab in silver-tone. Round toe. You probably think I’m crazy for spending so much on sneakers, and maybe I am. Signature leather Golden Goose Sale star applique in white and gold-tone at outer side. Typically inspired by the world of skateboard but updated to give them a more contemporary edge with the insert in nylon on the top part of the upper, high-vis inserts on the GGDB star and flash, and the varnished sole with a dayglow effect.

Grained leather trim in white throughout. Textile logo patch at padded tongue. Sizing runs the same for the sneakers. Super-Star sneakers with gold sparkle foxing and metal stud lettering. Signature graphic applique printed in silver-tone at outer sides.

Lace-up closure in grey. Padded collar. Certain features, such as animal prints, are in our DNA and come in various finishes such as this version with leopard-print pony skin insert on the top section. But you have two return options. One shape, many ways to interpret it.

It’s not news that I love Golden Goose sneakers and find them to be totally worth their price. Foam rubber midsole in off-white featuring graphics printed in black and yellow, smudging, and logo embossed at heel. Super-Star sneakers are a Golden Goose evergreen and accompany its collections season after season, updated with the use of innovative materials and finishes.

Terrycloth lining. Super-Star sneakers are a Golden Golden Goose Goose evergreen and accompany its collections season after season, thanks to the use of innovative materials and finishes. Tonal rubberized logo patch at tongue. Textile logo patch in black at padded tongue.

Mid Star sneakers with pink-gold glitter. Padded collar. Terrycloth and leather lining. The quality of these shoes is top notch. Smudging and distressing throughout. Textile logo patch in black at tongue. Men’s Limited Edition Stardan sneakers with gold inserts.

Super-Star sneakers are our most iconic and recognisable model, which we like to reinvent from season to season with sneakers that are always exclusive. Positive messages Golden Goose Shoes on our sneakers represent the concepts and values that define who we are. Super-Star sneakers in all-over glitter with suede insert.

Tags: ,

Deja un comentario