Imagen de avatar Golden Goose ggdbsosit
https://www.goldengoosesalesit.com/

Golden Goose Sale buffed leather

The LAB capsule collection is the result of our quest for unique design. The iconic, timeless design of these sneakers is updated in a contemporary key. We love contrasts, surprises. Francy sneakers are our way of expressing the ’70s. There are probably mixed reviews on this one depending on who you ask, but I personally found my Golden Goose sneakers to have a break-in period unlike my Gucci Ace Sneakers.

Our goal is authenticity, telling stories through our creations. Round toe. Two-tone Superstar sneakers in leather and copper suede. Signature Golden Goose Sale buffed leather graphic applique in white at outer side. As with nearly all of my shoe purchases, my attraction first began with the overall design.

maybe it’s because I am a star lover, but I mean what girl doesn’t love shoes? They always fit. Round toe. I am sure you threw up in your mouth when you saw the price. Smudging and distressing throughout. Since the beginning, the company has distinguish itself with innovative but artisan-spirited products, a low-key communication strategy and a highly selective placement that share the brand’s philosophy.

PURESTAR sneakers with glittery silver heel tab. Zip closure at inner side. Slide sneakers in silver laminated leather with red star. Stardan sneakers are inspired by 90s basketball icons: the strong bond with the sense of nostalgia is seen in their retro look, hinting at Golden Goose past memories in the same way as an old postcard does.

Tonal suede pull-loop at heel collar. I bought a fresh pair of my favorite Superstar style in white, grey and tan. Terrycloth lining. The iconic, timeless design of these sneakers is updated in a contemporary key. Any nice bag I have ever owned has come into my life via an anniversary, Christmas, or I messed up.

That said, the Golden Goose Superstar sneakers are worth every penny in my opinion. Lace-up closure in grey. This style is made of leather and features our star in snake-print laminated leather that differs from the heel tab only in terms of colour. Golden Goose Sneakers

Tags: ,

Deja un comentario