Imagen de avatar Golden Goose Official Outlet Site : Collection Of Discount Golden Goose
goldengoosesits

Golden Goose Sneakers Sale LAB denim Super

Super-Star sneakers in leather with stud covered upper. The Golden Goose Super-Star sneakers, our most iconic design, are updated from season to season thanks to innovative materials and constructions. This design, made in a mix of suede and smooth leather, features the upper completely covered in metal studs.

Women’s Limited Edition Golden Goose Sneakers Sale LAB denim Super-Star sneakers with neon inserts. We take our idea of style to a new level with our sneakers. We tell stories, highlighting the uniqueness of each one of us. With our Limited Edition LAB sneakers we have taken this concept to a new level. This style in leather features a snake-print upper, white star and purple heel tab.

Golden Goose takes inspiration from worn-in skateboarding styles to create its white Superstar sneakers. Made in Italy from smooth leather, they’re accented with the label’s signature star logo in black topstitching on the sides, and are set on distressed rubber soles.

Yes, Golden Goose PURESTAR sneakers are comfortable. In fact, they are more comfortable than the traditional Superstar sneakers. They have shock absorbing technology that guarantees comfort step after step. As soon as I put this pair on for the first time, I could instantly feel how comfortable they were. They have a very cushioned sole. Quite similar to the comfort of my adidas Sleek sneakers. There is no need to break in the Golden Goose PURESTARS as they are comfortable right out of the box.

Super-Star sneakers with camouflage pattern. Life is made up of wonderful stories. Stories that we tell through our sneakers, and those who wear them. These Super-Star sneakers feature a leather and canvas upper with a camouflage pattern and fuchsia star.

Handcrafted low-top paneled buffed leather and suede sneakers in white. Smudging and distressing throughout. Round toe. Lace-up closure in grey. Textile logo patch at padded tongue. Golden Goose Slide Padded collar. Perforated detailing at sides. Signature leather star applique in silver-tone at outer side. Gold-tone logo stamp at single outer side. Logo printed in white at grey canvas heel tab. Rubber midsole in off-white. Treaded rubber outsole in tan.

Tags:

Deja un comentario