Imagen de avatar Golden Goose goldengoosesta www.goldengoosesos.com
www.goldengoosesos.com

Golden Goose previously mentioned

Signature suede graphic applique at outer side. Textile logo patch at padded tongue. Leather and textile lining. Super-Star sneakers in suede leather with perforated star. As Golden Goose previously mentioned, Golden Goose is a brand I have admired many times in the past, but always changed my mind at the last minute.

From the different color ways to the distressed design and versatility, Golden Goose Sneakers I have to admit that it’s so easy to get hooked once you buy your first one. Lace-up closure in purple. Gold-tone logo stamp, piping in silver-tone, and signature suede graphic applique in black at outer side.

Smudging and distressing throughout. Slide sneakers are the max Golden Goose reference to the skateboard world. Padded collar. Fly the nest with Golden Goose to uncover Italian craftmanship with an urban edge. Padded collar. Padded collar. The sportswear attitude of our Francy sneakers has been updated by the choice of premium materials and exclusive details.

Hi Star sneakers in Golden Goose Shoes suede with blue glitter. These Super-Star sneakers have borrowed the design of an iconic style and altered its structure inside for a more contemporary approach. Golden Goose founders Alessandro Gallo and Francesca Rinaldo describe the Superstar sneakers as being an “emotional product that is authentic and never artificial.” They look as though they’ve already lived a good life, full of adventure, and encourage you to do more of the same.

Yet, the shoes look like they are very used and worn in. Shop our selection of Golden Goose sneakers for the brand’s signature styles with the lived-in look. Ball Star is a journey into the culture of American basketball told through iconic colours and vintage finishes.

With our Limited Edition LAB sneakers we have taken this concept to a new level. Textile logo patch and raw edges at padded tongue. Handcrafted low-top suede sneakers in navy. “Golden Goose is proud to highlight its pioneering role in the booming of the distressed look, one of the current biggest trends in fashion.

Tags: ,

Deja un comentario