Imagen de avatar inaacrtu
inaacrtu

The Benefits Are Immense Both Physically And Mentally

So yoga talks about breathing exercises. When you are calm down, you breathe normally. Reduces stress and tension in the physical body by activating the parasympathetic nervous system. The kind of lifestyle we have today, it is very important to practice yoga to keep balance.Tinaa Dattaa: The art of practising yoga helps in controlling an individual’s mind, body and soul. It improves respiration, energy and vitality. You become friendlier and more confident. I feel that if yoga is thought  in school like in abroad in China and Japan, they teach martial arts in the school itself so that the kids learn that as well with education. I practice inner engineering (shambhavi mahamudra) by Sadhguru on a daily basis and over the years it has helped me to be aware of my thoughts and feelings and act with composure. I realise it now that it’s not only for aged people but for younger guys also. Real yoga is about arbitrating the boundary between you and your existence. In my day to day life whenever I get time, I try to do yoga.

Also, yoga is something which can be practised by people of all age.Shiny Doshi: I feel there should be yoga taught in schools and colleges because, in the school which I have studied in Pune, we had one class every Friday where you could choose between yoga or dance and we also had a sports period. I do practice yoga and it is part of my daily schedule as whenever I finish my gym, I practice yoga. Yoga should be introduced from school level, kids will get to know many useful aspects of yoga.  Jason Shah: Yoga has so much significance.Gaurav Sharma: I practice Yoga on alternate days as I am a regular gym goer. The benefits are immense both physically and mentally. I had back problems and yoga helped me in back strengthening. I feel mental health is as important as your physical health, you might be physically fit but you might be agitated all the time. Everybody should practice it as it benefits you physically as well as mentally. Talking about my own experience, I used to do power yoga and I can tell you that your body and muscles get relaxed because of it.Subuhi Joshi: Yoga means to unite, and it does exactly what it means.Rahul Sharma: Yoga is very important and I think that it is one of the gifts from our ancestors to us because it is ancient and knowledgeable as well.

I wish it was at my school.Ansh Bagri: Yoga is very important, I have done yoga. Yoga should be definitely be introduced as one of the subjects for students, if not from primary at least from secondary, when students start knowing why exactly they are doing yoga.Aastha Chaudhary: Yoga and meditation are the two important things which everyone should try because it not only keeps us healthy but also makes us emotionally and mentally strong. I seriously don’t think yoga is a status symbol but if people think and tell just for the sake of telling that they are into yoga than I believe it’s not right. I practice yoga, my mother is a yoga teacher so she teaches me yoga and she is the one who got me into yoga and workout. My dad used to do yoga a lot and even today he does that. Yoga also helps in attention, focus and concentration, especially important for children. I strongly recommend Yoga to all the students too It should be a part of their physical training, not a status symbol.Asmita Sood: Yoga is one of the best form of workouts as per me. And I feel Yoga is not a status symbol it is the necessity.  It should be made compulsory in all schools.

Tags: , ,

Deja un comentario