Imagen de avatar inaacrtu
inaacrtu

Offering Visitors A Chance To Chug

And these craft beer-infused yoga classes are proving to be quite popular, with breweries in California to New York reporting sold-out sessions.In the West, yoga and beer sessions are the latest trend..While the  jury’s still out on what the health benefits of such yoga sessions will be, punctuated as they are with sips of beer, but those who’ve tried it do seem to unanimously agree — “brewga” is a whole lot of fun.

The concept is meant to reach out to those who wouldn’t have opted for traditional yoga training.Are you ready to embrace the latest lifestyle trend of “brew-ga”  Or as some others call it, “ale-asana”  If you’re at a loss for what Horizontal bar on the door the trend portends, then let us break it down for you — it’s the combination of beer drinking with yoga sessions!Perhaps taking a cue from vineyards that offer combined exercise and wine tasting sessions, breweries in the US are now offering visitors a chance to chug on some ale even as they try out a new asana.   Tasting rooms in these breweries are doubling up as fitness studios and participants have a choice to enjoy their beer either after they’ve gone through their exercises, or while they’re in the midst of their asanas

Juhi Chawla, who was last seen in Chalk And Duster, has been practicing Iyengar yoga for a decade now. We hear that the actress is planning to open her own yoga centre sometime soon in a property that she owns on the outskirts of Mumbai. When contacted, she confirmed the news and said, “I have a 20-acre property just outside of Mumbai by the river, which has a mango orchard and my friends and colleagues Rachel and Yasmin are very eager to take forward this idea with me.”

When further probed about what kind of planning has so far been done, Juhi reveals, “The idea is to have people stay there, practice yoga, do pottery, learn organic farming and occupy themselves with therapeutic, healing and simple things which people love to do. I am really hoping the universe conspires and makes my dream come true so that I can make a beautiful place where people can come in for health, healing and yoga.”On the work front, Juhi will be seen doing a special dance number in a Kannada film Pushpak Vimana.

Tags: , ,

Deja un comentario