Imagen de avatar inaacrtu
inaacrtu

Union Minister And Olympian Rajyavardhan Rathore

Nation must come first. He even said he would meet the Bihar Governor to ask for his due.New Delhi: It’s not just cricketer Virat Kohliwho has challenged Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday, PM Modi has received another challenged today and this one is from former Bihar chief minister Lalu Prasad Yadav and Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) leader Tejashwi Yadav. Grant MSP Fitness of Cost+50% Profit to India’s farmers as you promised.While the Prime Minister accepted the India skipper’s challenge, Bihar leader Tejashwi Yadav, who played cricket before his plunge into politics, soon after, tweeted a tweaked version of the challenge for Modi.1/2— Randeep Singh Surjewala (@rssurjewala) May 24, 20182/3Dear PM,Pl accept the Jump Rope wholesale FitnessChallenge to-3.

His tweet prompted the Congress to follow suit. Restore the Job Fitness of young by giving 2 Cr jobs as promised. Would you accept my challenge @narendramodi Sir?— Tejashwi Yadav (@yadavtejashwi) May 24, 2018Soon, Congress leader Randeep Surjewala joined in with a series of tweets as well:Dear PM,Pl accept the #FitnessChallenge to-1.It is not the first time the young leader has taken to Twitter to attack the BJP.Read: PM Modi accepts Virat Kohli’fitness challenge’, will post video soonThe challenge enclosed the oppositionlist of government failures:While we have nothing against accepting # fitness challenge from @imVkohli .On Wednesday, Tejashwi along with other opposition leaders participated at the oath ceremony of the news Chief Minister of Karnataka, H D KumaraswamyThe fitness challenge, started by Union minister and Olympian Rajyavardhan Rathore on Tuesday, has taken social media by storm.

Restore the economic fitness of common man by reducing the ruaway prices of Petrol/Diesel as you fleeced 10 Lakh Cr in 4 years by raising exise 11 times. National Security Fitness by stopping Pak sponsored terrorism & Chinese incursion in Doklam,next to Arunanchal Border and elsewhere.PM Modi, a practitioner of Yoga, responded this morning, tweeting, “Challenge accepted, Virat! I will be sharing my own #FitnessChallenge video soon”.Pl forego the media stunts & accept the ‘Governance’ challenge. Anti Corruption fitness by bringing back ₹80 Lakh Cr of Black Money from abroad as you promised & punishing the corrupt in ur Govt for various scams— Randeep Singh Surjewala (@rssurjewala) May 24, 20183/3Dear PM,Pl accept the #FitnessChallenge of-5.4. Last week, after the Karnataka Governor Vajubhai Vala invited the BJP to form the government as it was the single largest party, Tejashwi claimed that his party then, deserved a shot at power in Bihar. I urge you to accept the challenge to provide jobs to young, relief to farmers, promise of no violence against dalits & minorities.

Tags: , ,

Deja un comentario