Imagen de avatar PET Injection Molding Machine
ineoduzdsq

This even made my books dirty at times

Though protests are lodged on social media platforms, are we really doing anything to stop these hazards? The answer will be a big blatant ‘No’. A small initiative can lead to greater results. “I’m associated with Nirbhaya Shelter Home as I used to interact with the children there. For the world to change, the change should begin from us. I wish it is implemented in Kollam as it will provide livelihood to many people, and plastic usage will be reduced significantly at the same time.After graduation, she turned into Quppi.Pollution is one of the biggest problems faced by earth, which even threatens its existence. The drive had a decent turnaround and it helped her in bringing her initiative to more people. Aparna collects bottles and other waste materials dumped in Ashtamudi Lake and other places, does her artistry on them, and sells it on her Facebook page called ‘Quppi’. Her works have already created humongous response among the customers and well-wishers. “Terracotta jewellery was a trend those days. Hopefully, we will be back with another programme in May. Since I give a stylish look to these bottles, I trendily named by brand as Quppi. We used to collect materials like feathers, lucky red seeds etc. Same way, I started collecting these waste bottles. The amount of waste extracted from their carcass is quite alarming. I like to conduct more drives, but time also matters., a first year B.

We collected waste materials for five days and met later at the Kollam Adventure Park.Posts on social media can be only good for getting likes and shares. My friends started supporting me once I started making them. For someone who was into craft and fabric painting, a shift to terracotta jewellery designing during graduation days was actually a boon. “I noticed that Ashtamudi Lake and double color injection molding machine other public places were filled with plastic waste.”Future plans? “Nothing planned as of now. It’s surprising that she hasn’t taken any formal training in these fields and affirms work experience is her sole strength.”Aparna received a call from Suchitwa Mission after this programme and she was told that her works were noticed by Assistant Collector.”She has a message for people and administrative offices. Then my teachers became customers, then their friends, and fortunately they became popular,” says Aparna. They have implemented a definite system to collects plastic and upcycle. “My bag used to be full of bottles rather than books. Then I had this thought of doing something with those bottles. Our oceans are filled with plastic waste leading to the death of several whales and other creatures.”Recently, she had conducted a cleanup drive with the assistance of her friends and the residents near Ashtamudi Lake. My ambition is to become a teacher, while continuing what I am doing now. She earns a reasonably good amount from Quppi.

This even made my books dirty at times. I posted pictures of the painted bottles on Facebook and Instagram and got really good response. Many messaged saying that I’m doing a good thing to society by upcycling the discarded bottles,” she says. Every day, social media is flooded with news of plastic pollution and how it’s affecting our flora and fauna. Even the people who met me for the first time called me ‘kuppi’. They were my initial customers. However, for her, what matters is that her efforts are being recognised by more people. Currently, I’m not taking orders as my exams are nearing. “In Kozhikode, what people fear is that they won’t get plastic materials for various needs.She has been inclined to craft making and painting since childhood. during our childhood. The change should come from us, then only society and government will notice it,” she signs off. When my focus turned to collecting bottles (kuppi), my friends started calling me akri (scrap collector),” she quips. “I used to sell terracotta jewellery under the brand name Rudrah. “I had put a poster informing about the drive, urging the interested people to join our initiative. This is where Aparna S. I wish to teach them craft making and painting, and slowly bring them into my initiative.. We put those products on sale in the evening.Many find Quppi as a very interesting name.Ed student from Kollam, is setting an example for the world. I asked them to work on them as they wish after providing paint and other materials. Be active and do good things for society, people and yourselves, rather than wasting time on electronic gadgets

Tags:

Deja un comentario