Imagen de avatar Straight Liquid Eyeliner Pen
keyringseries

What are the tips for holding makeup?

You can apply a little liquid blush on the cheeks, and then cover with a thin powder blush, you will be able to show a very natural tenderness! eyeliner pencil supplier How to hold makeup longer? What are the tips for holding makeup?

For more information, please pay attention to Hot Cosmetics , leave a message and reply to more beauty knowledge!. First use toner or astringent to let the pores absorb moisture and reduce the temperature. Do your skin’s moisture retention before makeup. In this way, the excess liquid foundation will be absorbed by the sponge, and the pressing method will also make the foundation and the skin more conformable.

Remember not to use oil-absorbent tissues that are too absorbent. Layers of lip gloss are necessary when eating! To make good use of the basic equipment such as lip pencil, lipstick and lip gloss, first wipe the lip balm all over your lips, then layer the lipstick, then lightly press with a tissue, and then set the makeup with the lip gloss. What I worry about every day is oil and sweat leading to makeup removal. Remember to apply less lotion on these areas that are prone to oil.

How to hold makeup longer? What are the tips for holding makeup? It should be changed according to the location, cheeks, forehead and T-shaped area. Then apply eyebrow cream, just like putting a coat on the eyebrows, to make the makeup last longer!

Layers of lip pencil, lipstick and lip gloss are necessary to prevent the loss of makeup. So how do I keep my makeup longer? What are the tips for holding makeup? Let’s take a look! Before applying the makeup primer, gently press the entire face with a paper towel to clean the skin, and before applying the makeup primer, gently press the entire face with a paper towel. After using the liquid foundation, press with a sponge and apply the primer, then use a clean sponge to gently push the foundation evenly.

Tags:

Deja un comentario