Imagen de avatar Lectromagne,Rotameter For Sale
lectromagne

The Whole Industry Is A Part

Shahid confirmed the news.” He added saying, “Jab We Met is very special and to work with the guy, who gave me Aditya Kashyap (the name of his character in Jab We Met) and whose work I have loved over the years, will be amazing.” The female lead of the film is expected to be announced in a week or two, he added. The actor-director duo hasn’t collaborated since. Imtiaz is a phenomenally talented filmmaker. But, ten years later, it seems like the duo will team up once again. So, I am very happy and grateful that everyone is contributing to our film. But if recent speculations are to be believed, Vaani Kapoor may be seen romancing Shahid in the film.

The director-actor will start working on the project next year after Shahid wraps up Shree Narayan Singh’s Batti Gull Meter Chalu.end-ofTags: imtiaz ali, shahid kapoor. The film has been in the news over the casting of its female lead. As per earlier reports, Katrina Kaif had been approached for the role.”Shahid KapoorMeanwhile, Shahid will start working on Batti Gull Meter Chalu from February 2018.Addressing the rumours, Shahid quipped, “I have read so many articles about the heroine in the film that I feel the whole industry is a part of it. The director-actor will start working on the project next year after Shahid wraps up Shree Narayan Singh’s Batti plastic flowmeters lzs series Gull Meter Chalu. He said, “We are going to do something soon together and I am really excited.Imtiaz AliIn 2007, Imtiaz Ali directed the very popular Jab We Met with Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor in lead roles. We made a film together towards the beginning of both our careers and its something people still talk about.

Tags:

Deja un comentario