Imagen de avatar Best Mold Insert Core
Taizhou Huangyan Jingzhan Mould Parts Co., Ltd

A Title Given To Him

None of us expected it to be so huge. I’m a fan of China Straight Ejector Pins factory commercial films. I love that aspect of Indian cinema.What’s your take on item numbers?We can’t do without song and dance. I play a deaf and mute girl. But we must take the pressure in the right spirit. Edited excerpts from the interview:Are you happy with the kind of Bollywood offers coming your way?Yes, I am getting some great offers from Bollywood. I know we live in a country where colour is such a big thing, but I don’t think of it that way. I don’t think I need to wear a bikini to attract the audience. In a free-wheeling chat, the actress talks about being the south film industry’s milky beauty, the industry’s pay parity and a lot more.You are often called ‘milky beauty’ in the south industry.Have you set any limitations for yourself as an actor?

Yes, I have.Do you feel that there’s a constant pressure to be fit all the time being an actor?I don’t think it’s just me. I think youngsters in general face a lot of pressure.Do you also feel there is huge remuneration disparity between a male and a female actor?There is a huge pay disparity and it’s there in every industry. I get two to three scripts a week. I don’t endorse the fact that being fair means anything. How do you take to the tag?Every south actor has a title given to him or her by his or her fans. I am taking creative risks as an actor.Why do we look down upon it? Every youngster wants to look like Katrina — the way she looked in Kala Chashma. It’s an interesting part for me to play.Is Baahubali 2 bigger than a film for you?It’s true for everyone associated with the film. Why should it be derogatory at all? It’s something we should celebrate. For two of my films (including Baahubali 2), I actually had to tan myself. I have become impulsive in a good way. Now there is so much that makeup can do to create a look. It was a special experience doing this film.How have you evolved as an actor?I started my career when I was 13. It’s interesting to work with the same actor again, but in a completely different set-up. My next Hindi film is with Prabhu Deva.

I do feel that I’ve been stereotyped as a bubbly girl-next-door.  Tamannaah Bhatia speaks about her journey in films and how she has managed to stick to her set of beliefs. The kind of work I want to do now has changed. As an actor you have to work hard to get out of a mould. I don’t know what I have done to get this kind of adulation. I feel happy that I have been able to entertain them for so long. I think there should be a time when female-driven films become so strong that we develop our own market.Has being fair ever been a disadvantage in terms of bagging roles?Not at all. The pressure is almost a blessing in disguise because it motivates me to stay fit. I don’t wear clothes that I am not comfortable with — clothes will not get you popularity. Today, after all these years and her recent glorious outing — Baahubali 2 — Tamannaah Bhatia is ready to take on creative risks. I will not do that. I just feel great that the audience has accepted me for past eleven years. It took me really long to get out of that.Tamannaah BhatiaShe got into showbiz as a teenager. The disparity is huge in Bollywood as well as the south industry. I completely follow my gut and do what I like doing.end-ofTags: baahubali 2, tamannaah bhatia, prabhu deva. I made few promises to my parents when I got into the film industry

Tags:

Deja un comentario