Imagen de avatar Olive Rubber Stopper Fishing Tackle
oliverubber

One half can be broken and half can be connected

Bass is a fish species that anglers love to hear, and there are so many fishing strategies about bass. The shrimps will not be eaten, but they will all be scared to death. After using these tricks, you won’t have a good tooth. Usually a 30-meter thread is enough for one plate. Because perch inhabits, cruises, and feeds The bottom of underwater reefs and marine plants, as well as the angles or edges through which the current flows, are looking for opportunities to catch small fish. I have had a bitter lesson in this regard.

Perch, commonly known as sea bass, perch, perch. If it is dropped, it will fall. If you are scared to death, you have no fun. It doesn’t matter if you have more or less, you can make the ball float.  In addition, the dip net must be large. Renhe is a security measure. For this, it’s best to prepare a small gift. The back is dark gray and the abdomen is silvery white. It is usually not during the day, and it is better at night, especially in the latter half of the night. Perch are fierce, and mainly feed on small fish and crustaceans. The bait is finger-length cocktail shrimp, small aconite, and large It is better than small ones. Use a connecting ring China Crane swivel when attaching the hook, or the line will be entangled.

Do not put sea bass and shrimps together. After I bought some books, I learned that this method is called the fishing method, which is still famous. Guangdong mother will be heartbroken, the fishing club, because you pay attention to fresh seafood. Matters needing attention The bass is very aggressive, so the thumb, index finger, middle finger, especially the index finger of the dominant hand must be wrapped in band-aid in advance.  fishing gear My specific equipment is that the fishing line is 30-50 pounds domestically made white line, which is the most inconspicuous, common and cheapest type of fishing tackle shops.

Then you are destined to play with red fish, yellow feet, black crab, sea eel, and sea bass. In order to eliminate loneliness, it is best to go with more than two persons and do this activity by the sea. Since live bait is used, a special air pump and a red plastic bucket are required. The best dates are around the Spring Festival. The body length of 2 years old is about 42 cm, and the body length of 3~4 years old can reach 50~57 cm when sexually mature. During the reproductive period in autumn, they live in the waters near the estuary 10 to 30 meters near the shore and lay their eggs. They tend to feed near coastal reef areas. Prepare about 5 sets of such equipment, depending on personal feelings and preferences.

One half can be broken and half can be connected. Before there is no culture, this set will become a land mine. Catch processing If you have ten or eight at a time, you can give it away. It is considered as a fry. He is good, the bass is good, and you are good. It can be covered by salt and pepper. It is the so-called good weather for a long period of sunny and early rain or long rain and early sunny. In addition, prepare a number of suitable lead sinkers.. The method of bait: hook head or middle tail can be used

Tags:

Deja un comentario