Imagen de avatar Olive Rubber Stopper Fishing Tackle
oliverubber

Small and light fish can be pierced through by raising the rod moderately

The hook is pulled out. At this time, the hook only enters the fish’s mouth, not the fish body. When I saw a figure, I tried my best and went out desperately. He actually appears to follow the line slowly and close the line very well, but he may hear human voices when he reaches the shore. Large and heavy fish do not need to swing the rod to pierce the fish.

When fishing with a hand rod, you must wave your arm and raise the rod quickly in time when the fish is caught, so as to be driven by the fishing rod and pulled down by the fishing line to ensure that the hook tip until the barb penetrates the middle hook of the fish. The round will definitely not work, and will not give in until we are weak. Small and light fish can be pierced through by raising the rod moderately.

Different hardness of bait will have a direct and obvious effect on the barbed fish. Generally speaking, the first and second sections of the rod tip tremble are about 200 grams for crucian carp, about 300 grams for grass carp, and about 500 grams for carp. Just want to know the most important thing. You don’t need to swing the rod vigorously. Obstruct the hook tip to stab the fish quickly.

One is too much force. Therefore, the body language of the rod body is the first and basic basis for the angler to adopt a series of countermeasures. The pulling force of the person and the reaction force of the fish’s swimming direction make the line break, the hook and the mouth become inevitable, making the hand The fish missed. It is not deep or strong.

The old fisherman, as long as he Fishing Lure Ring Factory grabs the fishing rod, according to the degree of tension of the rod line and the speed of fish swimming and the strength of escape, just by the feel of the hand, he will have eighty to nine points of understanding, whether it is big or small. This is also the angler’s immediate excitement.

Tags:

Deja un comentario