Imagen de avatar Polyester Cheap Velvet CXFC
oyblfsrzrm

If I can wear my own collection then

Seconds designer Pria Kataaria Puri, who is the brand ambassador for her own label. “It’s a wonderful experience and I feel privileged to be the first one to wear those garments. It’s a fun idea.”Designer Jayesh Sachdev slipped into a pair of quirky shorts for his Minion collection as he claims that it’s a perfect way to connect with the audience. Recently Parisian designer Isabel Marant struck a pose in her self-designed black-and-white printed dress, to give fashion fans their first peek at her highly anticipated collection for H&M.Coco Chanel was her own muse. Therefore, once in a while, they love to get into their own fashion lines for they believe that it is essential to represent their brand. We have so far showcased only tall skinny models in our collections, which is far from reality. When she stepped out in her creations, it not only showed her involvement with the design process, it also displayed her confidence, comfort and wearability of the garments.

And for me to be able to wear my own product is to show that it’s for everybody and not just models. I design for women from all walks of life. The clients relate to me as they feel I am like them and not a professional model.Closer home there are many designers who love to pose in their own designs to introduce their collections to the consumers. It’s my passion. In recent times, be it the iconic designer Vivienne Westwood or Karl Lagerfeld, the creative director and head designer of Chanel, their whole persona defines the USP of their labels. It’s time to get real,” concludes Pria. I feel confident in my designs and expect the buyer to feel the same. And I’m happy to do that,” he says. “I am not 5 feet 11 inches and I am not super skinny. One of the most influential designers of the 20th century, she wore her own designs in her day-to-day life. For menswear designer Manish Tripathi, his designs are his babies and he spends as much time with them as possible. Most of my audience does not know who the designer is.

If I can wear my own collection then the client doesn’t need further convincing. It adds an element of interest to see how the designer wears his own product. Their designs are a reflection of their personalities and like artists their clothes are an expression of their understanding of fashion. After about 16 years in the business, she has come to realise that the buyers connect more with the designer than the models. So the whole idea of wearing one’s own creations for the camera is to take the relationship forward. I don’t design to make money. She says, “It is important for customers to recognise the person behind the label.From the time of its conception till its completion, designers tend to get emotionally attached to their collections.Designer Urvashi Kaur feels that it’s a representation of one’s style sensibility and gives an edge to the label. “I am a designer, China sofa fabric factory an artist and not a model. Coco Chanel was the perfect example. Also it adds a face to the name. I am more identifiable with a consumer as an individual.. I haven’t studied marketing, but I know this is a good exercise to connect with buyers

Tags:

Deja un comentario