Imagen de avatar Bottle moulds
plasticpot

Plastic household

Plastic molds are the basis for the production of plastic products. When plastic products and their molding equipment are determined, the factors that affect the quality and production efficiency of plastic parts, molds account for about 80%. The design technology and manufacturing level of large-scale plastic films indicate the degree of industrialization of a country.   In recent years, my country’s mold industry has moved from an extensive workshop-style operation centered on fitters, and gradually transitioned to an Plastic household mould/mold intensive modern operation based on technology and centered on design.

The technical level of the industry has improved significantly. However, compared with developed countries, there is still a big gap in the technical level of my country’s plastic mold industry. In addition, the quality, stability, manufacturing accuracy and standardization of plastic molds are also significantly lower than those of developed countries.  The plastic mold industry is not a standardized industry. Its essence lies in the rationality of design ideas and mold structure. It is an industry with high innovation, high technology content, high precision and high added value. Since plastic molds are mainly produced on a single-piece basis, and the number of plastic products that can be produced by one mold is more than hundreds of thousands, downstream manufacturing companies have less demand for mold products, and the sales of plastic mold companies are generally low.

According to statistics, there are about 20,000 plastic mold companies (factories and points) in my country. The average annual sales of companies in the industry are less than 3 million yuan, and the average production capacity is relatively low.   With the development of the plastic mold market, new plastic materials and diversified molding methods will inevitably continue to develop, and the requirements for molds will definitely become higher and higher. In order to meet the needs of the market, future plastic molds will have rapid development in terms of variety, structure, performance and processing, and this development must keep pace with the times.

Tags:

Deja un comentario