Imagen de avatar Best Electric Cargo Bikes
Zhejiang Hangpai Electric Vehicle Industry Co., Ltd

Remind John Of A Certain

And it’s only his equally strong obsession with fitness that convinced this speed demon to make the shift. But John Abraham has invested in a considerably slower means of transport recently: A bicycle. When we quizzed the actor about it, he said, “I do intend to move around the city on my bicycle — it saves up on a lot of time and a lot of fuel. The bonus is that I get to beat the notorious Mumbai traffic!” On the subject of fitness-conscious actors and their bicycles, we couldn’t help but remind John of a certain other Bollywood superstar who loves to cycle everywhere (and whom the Abraham boy is known to share not-very-warm vibes with): Salman Khan.

“That was why I invested in the bicycle,” he said. end-of. John laughed, denying any comparisons: “See, this (cycling) is a funda any fitness freak would follow. But John Abraham has invested in a considerably slower means of transport recently: A bicycle. Double row rear rack battery electric city road bicycle “ His only motivation, the actor added, was having toned and well worked-out legs.JPG He’s long been known for his passion for fast cars and even faster bikes.We hear that John bought the bicycle recently, and that he intends to travel all over the city in it. KANGAN~1. And it’s only his equally strong obsession with fitness that convinced this speed demon to make the shift.

Tags:

Deja un comentario