Avatar Image Scaffold Ratchet Wrench for sale
rtchetening

Singh is a brave heart who has undertaken several such expeditions

The challenge, which is being undertaken to pay a tribute to the victims and martyrs of 26/11 terror attacks is set to break the world record of the longest open water swim..”More often than he would like, the Wing Commander encounters wildlife during these expeditions.Speaking of the challenge, Singh says, “While no tribute can fill the void left in the lives of their loved ones, we wish to pay our immense gratitude to families who put on a brave face despite the loss and to the unsung heroes who perished in time. The officer was conferred with the Tenzing Norgay National Adventure award for the year 2014 for his outstanding contribution in water sports, the highest award in adventure sports bestowed by the Government of India, equivalent to the Arjuna award. Like straight out from an adventure novel, Wing Commander Paramvir Singh with his troop of open water swimmers will start a swim in the Arabian Sea from the Gateway of India, Mumbai, culminating at Mangalore. Wing Commander Paramvir Singh recieved Tenzing Norgay National Adventure award from the President. The team will be plunging in the water today at 5.”With no interlude to the journey spanning across 14 days and nights, Paramvir Singh and his team aim to cover a distance of 1,000 kilometres along the coastline of the subcontinent. Speaking about preparation, Paramvir adds, “Just before any expedition, we do a thorough background study.He has 10 world, three Asian and seven national records to his credit. “I remember on my Ganga expedition, I had come very close to a Gangetic gharial. He has 10 world, three Asian and seven national records to his credit.The 41-year-old officer is an open sea scuba diver, certified rafting guide, longdistance open-water swimmer as well as a Triathlon athlete, high altitude marathon runner, skier, mountaineer, skydiver and paragliding pilot. I have all the data — there are jellyfish, sharks and stingrays, and then there’s pollution, rocky channels, so we have to keep these things in mind. The training is ratchet spanner suppliers a continuous process, but I often say it’s 80 per cent mental and only 20 per cent physical strength.30 pm and tentatively complete the swim on December 10. There was a raft that kept clearing my way; they were the ones who first spotted the gharial. And from the next day, we decided to have a motor raft, the sound of which keeps the animals away, and I swam next to the raft.“We’re a team of six — three from the Armed Forces, one from Mumbai Police and another 16 year-old boy,” he adds. And they quickly came against the tide to pick me up in the raft. I also spotted a Gangetic shark at the end of that expedition near Bay of Bengal,” he recollects. Currently, he is posted at the military academy near Ooty.Singh is a brave heart who has undertaken several such expeditions, most recently an open water swim from Goa to Mumbai and a swim down the entire stretch of the river Ganga , being the first one to accomplish such an event.

Tags: ,

Leave a Reply