Imagen de avatar Fashion Shoes Outlet Online
shoesoutleti

Golden Goose Sneakers camera

There is no part of the design that is too much or too little. [It’s] universal, Golden Goose elegant. And it looks good on everybody and anybody.” Alexis Bennett, e-commerce editor at the same title, adds, “You don’t have to worry if it will still be on trend in a couple of months or so. It’s a staple that will never leave you second-guessing.”

What her customers want from her-aside from that album-is the ability to slip into something that makes them feel like Rihanna when they look in the mirror or in the self-facing Golden Goose Sneakers camera on their phones. Thanks to a seasonal pop-up in Bergdorf Goodman, as well as a total site takeover of bg.com, those customers will have more access to the Bad Gal way of life than ever before.

Dive deep into the archives, and you’ll find hypnotic stills of Rothschild and big sister Paris Hilton through the surreal lens of David LaChapelle. The heel is embossed with the Tibi name along with a decorative metal ring on the heel tab, with striped nylon laces, giving the boots an edgy, feminine update.

Best. Day. Ever. There is no part of the design that is too much or too little. [It’s] universal, elegant. And it looks good on everybody and anybody.” Alexis Bennett, e-commerce editor at the same title, adds, “You don’t have to worry if it will still be on trend in a couple of months or so.

Characterized by styles that have velcro, cushioned soles, and high-tech materials, this look has endless styling opportunities. Thanks to a seasonal pop-up in Bergdorf Goodman, as well as a total site takeover of bg.com, those customers will have more access to the Bad Gal way of life than ever before.

There is no part of the design that is too much or too little. [It’s] universal, elegant. But also my big thing is shoes, so if I wear nothing at all, at least I need to have on a fly pair of shoes. She bends down to show the many ways you can style her leather boots.

The silhouette’s base is made of the brand’s existing pointed flat, but the new style sees two ribbons added to either side of the shoe. And who knows, maybe the next time Rihanna hosts a party at Bergdorf Goodman, there could be people passing Golden Goose Sale out pieces of paper with her perfume on it.

Tags:

Deja un comentario