Imagen de avatar China Motorcycle Tail Light Molding Store
submolding

That was our lesson in travel safety

When I reached into my pocket again, it was empty, and the other pocket was empty too.Learn a few tricks and you can travel more safely.It started when both my wife and I had a strong feeling we shouldn’t get on that bus in Cuenca. The old guy pushed against me like he was trying to find a place to stand comfortably. I had just visited the ATM.Travel Safety LessonsMost likely, a money belt probably would have prevented the robbery. Fortunately it was a decoy-wallet, put there for just such an occasion – another little travel safety trick. I was packed in with the other commuters standing up.

Search him, he said, and I did, but I understood now that his associate was long gone with the money, probably off the bus at a previous stop.”We’ve been robbed,” I told Ana. Filing a complaint at least meant he would spend the night in jail, and though he would be released in the morning for a lack of evidence, his finger prints are on file now. The thief was sober now, pulling his pockets out and insisting again that he was inocent.Ana found a seat, but there was no seat for me. “All of it. Closing pockets help too, although I had a wallet stolen from a zipered pocket once, and I didn’t notice until forty minutes later. I instinctively reached into my pockets to check on my money. It seems a bit TOO frugal now. Carry a list of “lost or stolen” phone numbers in another place. Nonetheless, we had the officer take him to the police station on his motorcycle while we followed in a taxi, paying with a twenty from under the sole of my shoe.

Neither of us said anything, because a taxi was two dollars, and the bus cost only twenty-five cents. That was our lesson in travel safety. It was a lesson in travel safety. Still there.Five minutes later some space opened up near Ana, and I moved over to her. An officer appeared, and a crowd formed. His role had just been to distract me and push me into the right place on the bus. China Motorcycle Accessories Mould Factory The $170 in my pocket was the most cash we had carried during the entire trip.” I grabbed the thief, who was no longer acting drunk at all. Our experience also shows the importance of learning to trust your intuition. I told Ana, and saw that the old drunk was still on the bus.. I checked my again.

I noticed the drunk pushing his way through the crowd, randomly going this way and that, and I knew somethimg was up.Other travel safety tricks? Put your money in at least three different places, like under the sole of your shoe, in a pocket you pin inside your clothes, and in your shaving kit.He begged to be let go, and we knew we couldn’t get the money back.We got off at the next stop, dragging the thief with us. I never felt a thing. Carry two credit or debit cards in separate and secure places. In areas with much crime, leave expensive watches and jewelry behind

Tags:

Deja un comentario