Avatar Image Agricultural Irrigation Sprinkler Nozzles Manufacturers
tapadaptors

Everyone has had to ask this question before

Everyone has had to ask this question before. It’s one of those taboo things that guys don’t seem to  China Garden Magic Seeders Manufacturers want to ask; who knows why. What really gets me is that a lot of men don’t actually know how to properly apply mens cologne.

That’s right; you too may be wasting money and not getting the results you deserve from your chosen fragrance. Let’s go over the best places on your body to spray some ‘magic juice?, as well as a few other things you should know.

You have probably sprayed cologne on your clothes at one time or another hoping that the smell would last. This is exactly the opposite of what you want to do. Clothes are not a hotspot and therefore will cause the smell of the pheromone to dissipate rapidly. Not only that, but by spraying cologne on your clothing you won’t give the fragrance a chance to react with your body the way it is meant to.

What are these hotspots then? Hotspots are areas on your body that produce more heat than others. Some of these hotspots are also called pulse points. These include the wrists, neck, and back of ears. All of these points produce heat and allow the fragrance to react with your body. It is recommended that you apply your mens cologne to these points if you need to smell good for the night. Air will constantly hit the fragrance at these points, and the smell will not last as long as if applied to the other spots we will discuss below.

Why would I recommend you wear perfume on these spots if the smell might not last all day? It is really simple. When you go out at night you are usually leaning in and talking to women, etc. With the smell being out in the air as well as around your neck area, the aroma will be a little more ?out there?.

You are probably  asking ‘then where do I apply a fragrance if I need the scent to last longer for work or something?? The answer is; since air will quench the scent faster, you want to wear your fragrance under your clothes. This will cause the scent to linger evenly through the day. The best hotspots for this are the wrists, chest area, back, and thighs.

The one thing that remains constant no matter what your situation, is don’t overspray the perfume! Keep it subtle. Two to three sprays is all you need. Of course use your judgment, but too little is better than too much here. If you have ‘splash? cologne that doesn’t spray, just put your index finger over the bottle opening, and tip the bottle. That way you won’t pour too much on.

Now there is no excuse for not wearing your mens cologne properly, or not wearing a pheromone at all!

Leave a Reply