Imagen de avatar The hight qulity Cosmetic Packaging manufacturer
yicai

The development of plastic pipes in my country Plastic pipes have the characteristics of light weight

The development of plastic pipes in my country Plastic pipes have the characteristics of light weight, corrosion resistance, low water loss, and convenient installation.. Among them, PVC-U pipes are 500,000 tons, accounting for 50%; PE pipes are 360,000 tons, accounting for 36%. By the end of 1999, there were about 2,000 plastic pipe High quality custom Glass Jar manufacturers production lines nationwide, of which about 15% were imported equipment.

At the same time, compared with traditional metal pipes, plastic pipes consume less energy in production (generally less than 1: 4) The environmental pollution is small, and the government and related departments are paying more and more attention. In recent years, as the construction industry has become an important pillar industry of the national economy and the rapid development of the housing industry, building interior plastic pipes have developed rapidly and have now become a hot spot for investment. They are favored by the pipeline engineering community. my country began to produce plastic pipes in the 1970s, and began to be popularized and applied in engineering construction in the early 1980s.

In the ten years from 1980 to 1990, with the exception of plastic pipes, the total growth rate of pipes of other materials was less than 2%, but the growth rate of plastic pipes was 4 times that of other pipes, reaching 8% In the 1990s, the demand for plastic pipes was still increasing at an annual rate of 4. The development of plastic pipes is currently mainly based on UPVC pipes and PE pipes, and vigorously develops new composite and modified plastic pipes. In 1999, the production capacity of various plastic pipes in my country reached 1. In the past two decades, plastic pipes have been greatly developed, not only in quantity, but also in varieties and specifications. In 2010, the main products of plastic pipes must meet market requirements, with complete market products, significantly improved quality, grade and supporting levels, and the overall level is close to the international advanced level.65 million tons, and the actual output was about 1 million tons.2%, and its output value was increasing at an annual rate of about 8%.

In foreign countries, plastic pipes are constantly replacing metal or other traditional materials, and the development is very rapid. In new construction, reconstruction and expansion projects across the country, 80% of building drainage pipes use plastic pipes; 80% of building water supply, hot water supply and heating pipes use plastic pipes; 90% of wire sheathing pipes use plastic pipes; and construction rainwater drainage pipes 70% Plastic pipes are used; 70% of urban water supply pipes (below DN400 Inm) are made of plastic pipes, 70% of rural water supply pipes are made of plastic pipes; 50% of urban drainage pipes are made of plastic pipes; 60% of urban gas pipelines (medium and low pressure pipes) are made of plastic pipes

Tags:

Deja un comentario