Imagen de avatar 24/410 Plastic of best hand lotion in pump
24/410 Plastic of best hand lotion in pump

What is a pressure sensitive liner

So you’ve been doing some research about which closures will work best for your product and you have quite a few questions. Do I need a liner? If I need a liner, should I get a foam liner or a pressure sensitive liner? It’s not an easy problem to solve. But that’s why we’re here. Let us help!A pressure sensitive liner is a foam liner that has an adhesive on one side. The adhesive adheres to either glass or plastic to create a seal that is suitable for dry products and some thicker creams and lotions.

It does not require extra equipment such as a heat induction machine.Silly question? Maybe. Let me explain. If you’re buying a plastic jar, chances are you’re going to want a lid to go with it. It just makes sense. You’re going to put some type of product lotion, cream in the jar and you want it to stay in the jar. Also, most plastic jars come with threading at the top so that a lid can screw on it and leaving that exposed would just look weird. Lids lined or unlined can also create a barrier that preserves and protects the product.Buying a jar without a lid would be like buying a car without the wheels. Not a great idea.At Citadel Packaging we sell plastic jars and we sell lids but we sell the lids and jars separately.

Why would we do this? We want our customers to be able to choose which lid works best with their plastic jar. We are here to help provide packaging expertise but we ultimately leave the decision up to you. Isn’t that great? No restrictions. No predetermined lid-container combinations.You know what’s also great? The fact that you can purchase your jars and lids in any quantity. You don’t have to meet a minimum requirement to buy.

And what’s even better is that if you do want to order a large quantity we offer volume discounts and we can use our shipping powers to find you a great freight rate. I know, it’s pretty cool.The adhesive is torque-activated when the lid is screwed onto the container.Pressure sensitive liners are not recommended for liquid products especially oils. If you’re using dry products then a pressure sensitive liner is a great option for creating a seal.It’s best to wait at least 24 hours to let the adhesive properly adhere to the container. If you try to remove the lid before that there’s a chance that the liner may come off with it.Pressure sensitive liners area one-time application. Once they are removed from the container they cannot be reapplied. You’ve got one shotso make it count.

Tags:

Deja un comentario