Imagen de avatar China Plant Grow Lights Online Manufacturers
edw

How To Travel LightSilk shirts weigh

More Ways To Travel LightMoney replaces weight, especially in the form of a debit or credit card. Second, a small bag won’t work if you plan to bring back many souvenirs. Poly-cotton blend t-shirts weigh 5 ounces. With only carry-on luggage, we were on our way to a restaurant in Quito, while others were still waiting for their checked luggage. We had less to lose, less to be stolen, less to wait for, less to pack and unpack in hotels, and less to worry about. When we took busses our luggage was safely with us, not on the roof or in the hold below being cut open, like one time when I was in Mexico. Supplex or other lightweight travel slacks weigh 9 ounces, and are sufficient for a fine restaurant or a walk in the woods. There is no sacrifice involved here. Also, you really don’t know exactly Reflective Mylar Grow Tent System what you’ll need, particularly on an overseas trip. While others struggled down the street with three heavy bags, we had our hands free and were walking comfortably because we use daypacks or small backpacks. First, expect an extra question or two from the customs officials at the airport (Six weeks with only this?). Just plan to buy a second bag at some point during the trip, to carry your acquisitions.

All of these weigh less than half of the typical travel choices, and take less space, yet function the same.A Light Travel ExampleWhat I Took For Six weeks in Ecuador:8 pairs of nylon socks (less than an ounce per pair)2 silk shirts for going out (3 ounces each)4 poly/cotton blend t-shirts (5-6 ounces each)5 pair of light underwear (2-3 ounces each)1 extra pair of lightweight slacks (9 ounces)Nylon shorts for hiking or swimming (2 ounces)Thin gloves (1 ounce)Thin hat (1 ounce – honestly)Thin wool sweater (11 ounces)Waterproof/breathable rainsuit (14 ounces)Light plastic camera (3 ounces)Sunglasses (1 ounce)Small chess set (3 ounces)Bathroom kit (5 ounces)Maps, notebook and various small things (3 or 4 pounds)My pack weighed ten pounds, and my wife’s weighed 8 pounds. I’m not suggesting that you start counting the ounces (that comes from my backpacking days), or that you buy all new lightweight things.Light Travel IssuesThere are a couple minor problems when you travel light. For this exercise in travel simplicity, you even get to go shopping for new clothes.How To Travel LightSilk shirts weigh 3 ounces, and travel well if rolled up. Don’t we all regularly unpack things at home that we never once used during the trip?Take a lesson from long-trail hikers (backpackers who travel a trail for months). Why carry two pounds of your favorite shampoo when you can simply buy small bottles as you travel.

They send things, such as new shoes, to a post office on their route, ahead of time, so they’ll be waiting for them., so you can travel light on your next vacation. Without spending money or thinking about it too much, you can just start setting aside your lightest shirts, socks, etc. As for the seemingly obvious issue of not having enough clothes and other things all in one or two small bags, I’ll explain below why that isn’t as big a problem as you may think. The latter may be a useful practice for other travelers. They also send home things they no longer need, such as a winter coat.Travel SimplicityWhy travel light? Travel simplicity.You don’t have to buy new clothes, however. . Everything is simpler when you travel light. If you buy bulky gifts for family or friends, why carry them around for weeks? Put them in the mail. We never felt deprived. You don’t have to buy a scale and count ounces to travel light. Buy what you need as you need it, and you won’t have a pile of useless things in your luggage. In this case, you can still go light. Set aside your lightest jacket, socks and pants for your next trip. Just choose the lighter alternative whenever you can. Nylon dress socks weigh less than an ounce, and they are cool and comfortable. It really won’t cost much more to buy things wherever you go, instead of carrying your bathroom and wardrobe with you. Travel simplicity is the goal, not more complicated planning

Deja un comentario