Imagen de avatar China velvet upholstery fabric factory
wrhiolbtp

The band’s most memorable singles include Slither

The band’s most memorable singles include Slither and Fall To Pieces from their debut album Contraband. While the band didn’t last very long it introduced a more mainstream audience to Scott Weiland’s lyrical prowess, thanks to their more hard-rock sound. Part of that gift was part of your curse. Long after the grunge sound lost its bite, the Stone Temple Pilots plunged ahead with their sound mutating just enough to stay raw and strong. Every time I’m falling down. You were gifted beyond words, Scott.”Scott began his career with the Stone Temple Pilots, a grunge rock band whose roots go as far back as 1985, but only found real success in 1992 when their debut album Core released, featuring one of their biggest hits Plush.Scott Weiland’s life may have been filled with ups and downs, but fellow musicians believe his music will always overshadow his fallings“I keep a journal of memories. maybe you turn to music as your relief or your catharsis,” explains All The Fat Children’s Vickram Kiran, “A lot of great musicians have these things they do on the side — some play golf, some take up art, some produce movies. All alone I fall to pieces ” These words from Scott Weiland’s song with Velvet Revovler — Fall To Pieces — seem to almost foreshadow his death.”As his Stone Temple Pilots bandmates wrote in a joint statement: “We know amidst the good and the bad you struggled, time and time again.

He was definitely a gifted talent, and it’s sad that it turned out to be his curse. “In retrospect we now know that what made them stand way apart was the songwriting, which was very different from Pearl Jam.”. With deep sorrow for you and your family, we are saddened to see you go… “We experienced a good chunk of life with Scott, and even in his darkest times, we all had hope and love for him,” wrote his former Velvet Revolver bandmate Slash in a Facebook post the next day, adding, “It’s just so sad and brutal from any perspective..Luke believes that Scott’s legacy with the two bands is what most people will remember him by. “Scott’s short yet extended life is proof that velvet factory he didn’t want to give up on his music, seeing as he went from Stone Temple Pilots, to Velvet Revolver to his solo efforts to his current band The Wildabouts. With the band falling into the latter end of the grunge-rock era, their sound was widely appreciated but also criticised for sounding too much like grunge biggies Pearl Jam and Nirvana. I know a lot of guys who do massive amount of drugs just to escape; it’s not as simple as people make it sound to be. It’s what made you who you were. Ameeth Thomas from Junkyard Groove says, “It’s hard because at the end of the day, only when you make music you’re happy but you need an escape as well. On December 3, when the news of his death broke out, it came as a jolt to the rock music world.

I’m feeling lonely, I can’t breathe. But when you cannot afford these escapes, you get the urge to go the other way.”“It’s like this, when people work a full-time corporate job, they turn to other things to give them some peace of mind. It’s got nothing to do with the belief that ‘rock and roll is like that’, or because of the limelight.”But the deeper he went into his music, the more Scott seemed to cross the line with his alcohol and drug abuse, something musicians today attribute to not just the pressure of performing, but a need to find an escape. “Stone Temple Pilots were often derided as Pearl Jam clones, but I always differed on that opinion (it’s like saying the Clash were clones of the Sex Pistols),” says music composer and actor Luke Kenny.”Even with all his troubles, Scott managed to keep his songwriting and vocal skills on top, when he began collaborating with Guns ‘N’ Roses alumni Slash, Duff McKagan and Matt Sorum, and guitarist Dave Kushner

Tags:

Deja un comentario