Imagen de avatar Metallographic Grinder Suppliers
abeuluripl

I have got some new moves, but mostly I am observing

“I have got some new moves, but mostly I am observing what everyone else is doing and where I am lacking. I hope I can enjoy the battle,” she says.Also, gracing the stage is a two-time winner of Red Bull BC One World Final B-Boy Menno who is aiming for his third title.However, to Tornado it still feels like a dream to have even won the India Cypher and now competing with the world champions. It was after a friend showed me the 2005 Red Bull competition video that I started breaking. “I’m so nervous, which is the same as usual. A Dish TV technician by the day, the breaker tending to his job trained for 10 straight days for the Cypher. This is a dream stage for every b-boyer, so I want to be happy and rejoice every moment of it,” concludes Flying Machine. “Nobody has ever won it three times so that’s a very big challenge and motivation for me.Excited to perform for the Indian crowd, the performer finds Flying Machine’s work original and well rounded. From representing India in b-boying on the international stage to seeing local dancers and musicians go mainstream, hip-hop culture seems to be settling into India well.

I want to live just to dance all the time,” says the breaker who has been preparing intensely for the last five months. And after Metallographic Mounting Accessories Suppliers the win has spent his time training for the final face-off.B-girl Ami from Japan, on the other hand, is focusing on doing her best in the battle, not worrying about winning.Ramesh Anand Gulshan Yadav aka TornadoFor the face-off to be held on Saturday, Flying Machine has increased his hours of practice.—Tomorrow, 6.“I am very prepared and I think it is a great time for the Indian breaking scene. While Tornado emerged winner in the Red Bull BC One Cypher held in April, Flying Machine is a wild card entry into the top 16 of the B-Boy category. I aim to beat my opponents with my original style, my battle tactics. I hope that a lot of public will be exposed to this amazing art form and will give it as much credit as it has given to the music scene in hip-hop culture.With no time left, the breakers from the city are leaving no stone unturned to get the title home but at the same time aim to spread love. Being the first to win the B-girl cipher in India, Jo is excited and happy to be representing India, especially in her own country. But I’m also excited. I can’t wait for the face-off to start,” beams the 21-year-old who never took Youtube as a reference and is only inspired by music.Arif Chaudhary aka Flying Machine“Right from stamina, moves to footwork, I have worked on everything. That’s how I’m getting my body ready like an artiste and an athlete.“My dance journey is highly influenced by this competition. Right now I am hungry for a battle.“The only thing on my mind is to represent happiness. I don’t set things; I just think and do it on the spot.The evolution of hip-hop culture in the Island city has not only placed India on the world map of hip-hop but has brought to light the exceptional young talent.

30 pm onwards, At Dome NSCI, Worli.Another breaker from India to compete in the world championship is Bangaluru’s Johanna Rodrigues aka Jo. Also, hope that parents change a bit and send their kids to breaking classes instead of normal vocational training,” shares the 23-year-old.The competition that will see performers from across the globe, also has two city b-boys, Arif Chaudhary aka Flying Machine from Jogeshwari and Mankhurd resident Ramesh Anand Gulshan Yadav aka Tornado competing for the title. I am happy to have found the right platform to be able to represent India and compete,” smiles the 22-year-old who feels privileged to have gained this opportunity. Basically, it is trying to find a balance between having fun with the moves and creativity. And now testing the true star power of hip-hop culture, the Red Bull BC One World Final is coming to India in Mumbai for the first time. I’m going to show them the stage is mine,” explains Menno. Then I got through the 2015 championship and won for the next two consecutive years,” says the three-time national champion who has represented India in the Asia Pacific continental battles.“I’ve been working on my conditioning, my stamina, creating new moves

Tags:

Deja un comentario