Imagen de avatar Bulksale AAA/AM4 Battery
CIXI BRIGHTER BATTERY CO.,LTD

Canon unveils two Rayo Mini projectors named

Weighing 260g, the RAYO i5 has a wireless feature, where users can share content from Android/iOS devices through Mirroring/DLNA technology. Both the projectors also come with height adjustable mini tripod. It also features 3.

Canon unveils two Rayo Mini projectors named – Rayo i5 and Rayo R4, and both of them are considered to be companys flagship models.Both R4 and i5 come with built-in speakers, where the R4 is equipped with a 1W speaker and the latter with a 1.7x2W) speaker. They claim to be compact, lightweight, and highly portable to carry around. And, lastly, the R4 is priced at Rs 30,000 and the i5 at Rs 50,000. The projector offers a continuous brightness at 100 ANSI lm; with an imaging output with WVGA 854 x 480 resolution and in an aspect ratio.

Whereas the R4 has a 1700mAh battery that promises a playback time for up to 150 minutes in standard brightness.The Rayo R4 projects directly from mobile phones/tablets through connectivity with MHL cable and offers a brightness of 50 ANSI lm; with an imaging output with VGA 640×480 resolution and in a 4:3 aspect ratio..5mm audio jack support. It is also light-weighted with 169g when compared with the i5.4W (0.Rayo i5 has a 1900mAh battery which promises a play time of up to 120 minutes at a standard brightness.The LED light source promises to last up to 20,000 hours in the Rayo i5 and 10,000 hours in the AAA/AM4 Rayo R4

Tags:

Deja un comentario