Imagen de avatar Brass Door Stop
brassknob

Brass just adds that magical touch to your home

Brass just adds that magical touch to your home. Though Copper and Glass are also popular among home-owners, I personally prefer Brass door furniture. And, I ensure that all my door handles, knobs, and even latches are cleaned at regular intervals so that I don’t have to change them every now and then. Even a minor problem in a handle or a knob can cause a headache for the inhabitants. Regular cleaning ensures that these door devices don’t get broken or dirty. Below are some tips that even you can use for your Brass and Copper door furniture.

Take a segment of lemon and dip it in salt. Now rub this dipped lemon on to the brass device. After a moment, clean the device with a piece of cotton cloth. See your Brass door furniture is shining. Isn’t it? Though it is a home-made solution, it works really well.

Prepare a mix of flour, salt, and vinegar. Just add equal quantities of all ingredients. Make a paste and then, apply it on your Brass door furniture. Leave it there for some time. After a few minutes, clean it with a water-soaked cotton cloth. Rinse it with warm, soapy water. Hope you benefit from these two home-made cleaning solutions.

Now, if you have installed some silver door accessories as well, do ensure that you clean them Brass furniture knob manufacturers regularly as they tend to lose their shine easily. Whenever you feel like cleaning these silver door accessories, just disassemble them and put them in an aluminum tray. Now use some baking soda on these accessories. Now pour boiling water over them. Clean the accessories with a soft cotton cloth.

Hope the above ideas help you in cleaning your Brass door furniture! However, if you are considering buying some door furniture and cleaning chemicals, there are numerous online stores. Just log on to a trusted store and place your order. The ordered stuff will be delivered at your desired stuff. Once you get the delivery, do ensure that you install them on your doors with utmost care. Do it only when you have a tool-kit by yourself, otherwise, it’s better to ask for a local help. Since there are hundreds of online stores out there, you are likely to find your stuff at very attractive prices. Just ensure that you are buying from a reliable store and not a new entrant in the industry. This will make sure that you are getting value-for-money products and not below average products.

Buildsaver offers you an impressive range of Brass door furniture in the UK. Visit our website for more information on Brass Door Furniture and Doors Handles.

Tags:

Deja un comentario