Imagen de avatar Scotch Bopp Wrap Tape
bubblestapee

The tangled membrane with a wound film is a type of wound film

The tangled membrane with a wound film is a type of wound film, which is stronger than the thickness, stretching rate and ductility of the ordinary wound film.01 mm = 10 microns. Suitable for wires, cables, electronic products, hoses, steel pipes, various packaging rollers, machinery and equipment, hardware accessories, furniture, building decoration materials, travel sports shoes, non -woven fabrics and other categories.325, but their computing formulas are the same.

The wound film has a fixed proportion. One thing I want to custom machine use stretch film Suppliers emphasize is the conversion of thickness. Mainly resolved by the tray or winding wheel hub, the component will be resolved based on the installation scale. Because of its good self -adhesion, the object can be wrapped into a whole, preventing the scattered and collapse of the transportation process, and is widely used.

12 cm wound film: 12 cm wound membrane is manufactured according to the user’s needs, with high stretch strength, high tearing strength, good self -adhesion, light weight, good resistance, and good durability. 7CMPE silk film can be divided into paper tube, rubber tube, white tube, gypsum tube, and soil tube core. We can I often hear customers say that I want a few thickened winding membranes. 1.6 centimeters of entangled membrane: 6cm wound film is manufactured according to user needs, with high stretch strength, high tearing strength, and good self -adhesive.

7 cm wound membrane: The data has the characteristics of patience, transparency, self -viscosity, and low temperature resistance. Because of its good self -adhesion, the object can be wrapped into a whole, preventing the scattered and collapse of the transportation process, and is widely used. 1 wire = 0.

At the same time, because the product’s common high transparency is used to wrap items, it plays a role in maintaining the dust and moisture and prevention of items; the use of economical and practical can make the packaging products more beautiful, neat, and orderly.

Tags:

Deja un comentario