Imagen de avatar Engine Valve Tappets Energy Transformation Manufacturers
carenginebasic

If you use an image for the headline

Don’t worry, there are several ways to bridge this gap.” A mini-site is essentially a one-page sales letter, linked to an order form, specifically designed to sell a single product or service. Conventional wisdom says that you have to buy your traffic through e-zine advertising, pay-per-click, and affiliate program commissions.In this case, you can use your stylesheet to give hyperlinks the same color as the rest of your text, effectively hiding them. Finally, pick the most important keywords, and use them for your page title if you can – it may look a little goofy, but if your headline does its job nobody’s reading the title bar anyway. don’t use a Javascript pop-up,China Engine Pistons Manufacturers because search engines can’t index that. Step One: Optimizing For KeywordsThe first obstacle is the opening headline – you need it to be effective and attention-getting.. Beyond the opening headline, it’s easier to work keywords into your sub-headlines and copy. You then set up a link on your “partner” site pointing to this article. my two-site two-step! Step Three: Link PopularityThe traditional link swap is two websites pointing to each other. Use Javascript in the content page itself to resize the window as soon as it begins loading – that way, your visitor sees a little pop-up window and the search engine sees the content.. Now, here’s another way to kill two birds with one stone.

If you use an image for the headline, you’ll want to use Javascript to make sure your headline image preloads before the rest of the page – if you don’t, you’ll lose sales.In general, mini-sites lack the three things that search engines value the most: keywords, content, and linkage. I wish you success. So, link swaps are out of the question… but how can you put all that content onto a 1-page site? For starters, you can think about using informational pop-ups. a one-page sales letter, linked to an order form, sp Search Engine Strategies for Mini-Sites by Dan ThiesOne of the most popular marketing concepts today is the “mini-site… Somehow, a balance has to be struck between effective selling copy and keyword placement.. The Content GapMost top-ranking sites carry significant content, optimized for a group of thematically related keywords. A .

I go even further when I can with a “content swap,” where each site owner provides an article for the other site. especially if your “website” consists of a single page.. Without keywords in your page title, your search engine rankings will suffer. you may have to read it twice to fully understand it. concepts today is the . While mini-sites are very effective sales tools, it can be a major challenge to attract search engine referrals to a mini-site… is .. Of course, you might not even want that much linking and clicking. In a moment, I’ll explain how this can be done.. Here’s how it works: you ask the other website owner to link to your mini-site, in return for which you provide a link back via your “partner” site. Work as many in as you can, as early as you can. Because the article will have links to it from both sites, it’s almost certain to be found and indexed by the search engines. but that’s not the whole story.

Deja un comentario