Imagen de avatar China NdFeB magnet
a

What should I pay attention to when storing strong magnets?

Powerful magnets generally refer to powerful magnets such as rubidium, iron, boron and other magnets with strong magnetic force. They play an important role in many places, but at the same time, due to their strong magnetic force, there are many places to pay attention to in daily storage. If you ignore these problems, it will not only affect the performance of the magnet, but also the surrounding electrical appliances. Next, let me introduce to you.

1. Do not place strong magnets on floppy disks, hard disks, credit cards, tapes, debit cards, TV picture tubes, etc. Rare earth magnets made in China If the magnet is close to magnetic recorders and other equipment, it will affect or even destroy the recorded data.

2. If a person who is sensitive to metal objects approaches the magnet, the skin will be rough and red. If the above reaction occurs, please do not touch the strong magnet.

3. Do not store strong magnets in a humid environment to avoid oxidation, which may cause changes in appearance, physical properties and magnetism.

4. Do not use strong magnets near electronic equipment, because it will affect the electronic equipment and control circuit, and affect the use.

5. Keep away from items that are easily magnetized, such as bank cards, mobile phones, watches, medical equipment, etc.

The above introduces some precautions for strong magnet storage. I hope to help you understand this aspect. If you encounter such problems in daily life, you can make correct and appropriate judgments.

Huizhou Kexun Hardware Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. is a company specializing in the production, research and development and sales of high-performance neodymium iron boron permanent magnets, round powerful magnets, square powerful magnets and other products. We hope to share the future prosperity of the enterprise with you and work together Contribute to the development of magnetic products in the world.

Tags:

Deja un comentario