Imagen de avatar Copper Rivet Nuts Manufacturers
coppernut

Putting all of thisbackground information aside though

Putting all of thisbackground information aside though, what people what really want to know is ifit it’s worth it? Let’s go have a look.The first thing thatmade a positive impression on me with regards to Shadowshopper is theaesthetics of their website. Over all, the site actually looks great. It doesnot only look great, but it also very user friendly and is a breeze when itcomes to navigation. The site also does not make any effort in hiding itspurpose and the fact they actually charge a service fee for the things thatthey can offer.You have the option ofsigning up for a bronze package which actually does not cost you anything. Ifyou wish to keep using their services thought, China Stainless steel rivet nut Manufacturers you’ll be required to process apayment of $4.95 and upgrade your membership to a Gold package.

The $4.95charge is good for a month worth of service. There are also other membershippackages depending on duration such as the $99.95 membership fee which is goodfor one year.With regards tocontents, Shadowshopper justifies its service fees by providing everything thatan individual needs to know and have to become a mystery shopper in oneconvenient package.Digging on further,I’ve decided to ask my friends from the Better Business Bureau to see whatrating Shadowshopper currently possess in their department. To my surprisethough, Shadowshopper currently has a low rating of D due to the large numberof customer complaints. As a matter of fact, Shadowshopper currently has 90complaints within the last three months. Now usually, this is enough to set meoff but given the good impressions I’ve found in this program, I’ve decided tocheck on this further.

Safe to say though,Shadowshopper despite having a low rating with the Better Business Bureau isvery responsive towards their customers and their complaints. The fact that 80of those 90 complaints I’ve mentioned are already resolved with the remaining10 being closed administratively is proof of that.One other thing toconsider is the fact that Shadowshopper has been operating for more than 6years which certainly says a lot of things. It’s an excellent way to grabopportunities of becoming a mystery shopper with its huge database which keepstrack of all the latest opportunities to be a mystery shopper.

Tags:

Deja un comentario