Imagen de avatar China Seamless Aluminum Alloy Gas Cylinder
asddsa

All of ourmilitary power must be channeled towards finding these creatures

All of ourmilitary power must be channeled towards finding these creatures and takingthem out. These creaturesdo not deserve mercy as they are not civilized in any definition of theword.It also needs to be understood that we MUST REMAIN CIVILIZED. Fast.Three targets had been hit – both towers of the World Trade Center and asubstantial portion of the the Pentagon had ceased to exist.. They were ..Why didn’t the United States see this coming? The people of the UnitedStates are, for the most part, civilized, good human beings. I soon found outthat an airplane had crashed into the side of the building. The worldwatched in horror as, on live television, a plane blew through one side ofthe building and flames jetted out hundreds of feet.What has happened? A small army of terrorists, the forces of evil, havetaken their war to the shores of the United States. a fireman.As I drove to work this morning I turned on the radio as usual, and heardthe announcer talking about a major fire in one tower of the World TradeCenter in New York.We must and we will strike back.As the man talked he was interrupted by a horrified announcer – a secondplane had crashed into the second tower of the World Trade Center. We must continue to helpestablish order on the planet. We don’t always do the rightthing, and sometimes we do some pretty silly things, but overall, we are agood and caring people who genuinely want to see the rest of the planet dowell.We MUST identify, with certainty, who is responsible for this attack, and wemust do it quickly.What should the United States do now?

First of all, we need to understandthat this attack came from a small group of evil creatures. talking about a major fire in one tower of the World .. It is imperative that evil notbe tolerated when it has unmasked itself for all to see. We must clean up the damage, plan a new set of towers, and get themreconstructed as fast as possible. We must continueto hold out our hand to the rest of the world.Once we do identify, with certainty, the responsible parties, they must bedestroyed, without mercy and without delay. These are the forces of chaos, and make absolutelyno mistake about it – today we have seen the effects of pure, evil unmasked. The biggest symbol is the World Trade Center. The United States spends billions or even tens ofbillions of dollars every year on intelligence – every single piece must beturned towards finding the culprits. It can be verydifficult for a good begin to recognize evil in the first place, and it canbe virtually impossible for any of us to understand to what this kind ofscum is capable of. in New York. It is our right to defendourselves, and it is our right to demand and establish justice – it is ourduty to ensure that justice is indeed served properly and in good time. They have struck a blowtypical of all cowards – they have convinced simple-minded, easilymanipulated people of the necessity to kill thousands or even tens ofthousands of innocent human beings. By the time I arrivedat work, the first tower had collapsed. Terrorists arethe kind of scum that even drug dealers and hardened criminals would notwant to be Wholesale seamless gas cylinder associated with. We are notbarbarians, we are good human beings.

We in the United States have our shortcomings.One critical goal of this attack was to destroy some of the symbols ofAmerican power. They have caused mindless destruction inthe name of their cause.Finally, we MUST NOT allow evil to corrupt our basic good. We are at war and we must act as if we are at war.A Day of Infamy.As I drove to work this morning I turned on the radio as usual, and heardthe .What is a terrorist? This is a special brand of scum. There werereports of a forth attack, a crash, a car bomb and dozens of other storiesof incredible violence flying around the news. However, we must be absolutely sure that westrike intelligently and with the precision of a surgeon who knows exactlywhat manner of cancerous tumor he is removing. They were interviewing a fireman who was informing us asto how difficult it would be to put out this kind of fire..We MUST rebuild the twin towers, grander and more beautiful than everbefore.I rushed into the office to discover this was a major terrorist attack. They are not fit to becalled human beings, and I would not call them animals as that would bedegrading those other beings that share our planet with us.Most important of all, we must now understand that we are at war with theseterrorists. We do not need to needlessly strikeout at innocents without cause. And we must not harm innocents in our searchfor the guilty. It was terrifying, horribleand without doubt one of the worst things that I have ever seen. The towers must be rebuilt to show theseuncivilized sub-human beings that they cannot do permanent damage.

Deja un comentario