Imagen de avatar Bulksale Non Corrosive Fixture
Ningbo SANITY Lighting Electric Co.,Ltd

Genesis Of This Series

Committed to redefining art, she is the first artist to explore the phenomenon that occurs when a light source is added to a painting. The layers in my work also symbolically represent the different historic influences this Turkish state holds. And Bosphorus became its symbol for me. Throughout history geometric designs have been ascribed with symbolic and sacred meaning.”Elaborating on her source of inspiration, Dipti says, “Sacred geometry is the fountain head and genesis of this series. “I have tried to incorporate a yantra symbolising the energy of a particular area like Basilica Cistern come alive through the Gayatri yantra, which is used on water.

The Turkish evil eye combines forces with the Kuber yantra that symbolises prosperity; the head of Medusa finds expression through Kali yantra as she is the destroyer of evil forces and so on,” states the artist and adds, “The idea was to play with the concept of the absence of a defined form and the presence of light in my work.”From the Basilica Cistern in the past to the Turkish evil eye in the present, her canvases represent it with perfect balance. These works are back lit, and the image changes its character according to the light. Earlier, I used to work with gold as it gives a glowing effect before moving to experimenting with the lighting technique. The techniques I have used to create a piece of work also include tools such as scalpels, knives, jig-saw blades ip65 waterproof light and miniature rakes.

Tags:

Deja un comentario