Imagen de avatar Golden Goose www.goldengoosesalesit.com
https://www.goldengoosesalesit.com/

Golden Goose On Sale detail

Hi Star sneakers with leather and leopard-print heel tab. Hi Stars elevate their style thanks to the platform sole and handwritten lettering around the foxing: a Golden Goose On Sale detail that captures our tradition of craftsmanship. This model is even more special thanks to the leopard-print pony skin heel tab and light green star.

Never thought I would see the day where sneakers were all I preferred to wear, but here we are. I’ve become more obsessed with sneakers in the last few years, but especially now with comfort being key. One of my favorite things to do on here is share reviews with you guys, and I have another one for today: my honest review of Golden Goose’s PURESTAR sneakers. I get questions all the time like which Golden Goose sneakers to buy, are Golden Goose sneakers worth it, and do Golden Goose ever go on sale?. Now, with the PURESTARS, I’m sure you guys will be wondering about Golden Goose PURESTAR vs. Superstar, and I plan to answer all this and more.

Handcrafted low-top paneled buffed leather, suede, and canvas sneakers in black. Smudging and distressing throughout. Round toe. Lace-up closure in pink. Textile logo patch at padded tongue. Padded collar. Eyelet vents at sides. Tonal signature suede star applique at outer side. Logo printed in white at blue buffed leather heel tab. Rubber midsole in white. Tonal treaded Golden Goose rubber outsole. Silver-tone hardware. Contrast stitching in white.

Women’s Starter sneakers with camouflage heel tab. Essential design and clean lines: our Starter sneakers are the most minimalist version in the Golden Goose world. This style made from leather becomes even more special due to its camouflage heel tab.

Men’s white and blue Yeah sneakers with leopard-print star. Life is a collection of colours, emotions, journeys and people. Yeah. sneakers combine all these emotions to reveal a new, unexpected version of you. This model features a white leather and mesh upper, blue tongue and leopard-print pony skin star.

Grey Slide sneakers in Golden Goose Sneakers suede with electric blue details. The Slide sneakers are our purest expression of the skateboard scene. American vibe with a touch of glamour that becomes streetwear style, perfect for metropolitan looks. Made in grey suede with the fun contrast of the electric blue flash edged by the fluorescent orange piping. Navy blue GGDB star.

Tags:

Deja un comentario