Imagen de avatar induLora wireless modem
usuario

Main application fields and development trends of wireless sensors

Industrial wireless sensor network products are system-level products, which include overall solutions including wireless sensors, data forwarding gateways, and monitoring hosts. Because of its low cost, large range, flexible layout, and mobile support, industrial wireless sensor network products have been widely used in mechanical parameter detection, industrial monitoring, smart power, mine safety, medical health, environmental monitoring and other industries. At the same time, the industrial wireless sensor network product page is faced with the challenges of extending the working time of nodes, increasing the communication distance, miniaturization, standardization and other technical challenges and the challenges of finding application scenarios and other markets.

With the continuous maturity of industrial wireless sensor network technology and the continuous improvement of market demand, the replacement effect of industrial wireless sensor network products on traditional industrial sensors has been continuously improved. In 2014, my country’s industrial wireless sensor network products accounted for about 4.3% of the industrial sensor market, with a scale of 620 million yuan. By 2019, my country’s industrial wireless sensor network products are expected to reach 10% in the industrial sensor market, the market size is expected to reach 2.42 billion yuan, the compound annual growth rate is as high as 27.1%, and the market prospect is broad.

The change from wired networks to wireless networks will accelerate the growth of wireless sensor networks, through which wireless sensor networks can access a wider, more flexible, and scalable variety of applications than wired networks. With the rapid development of wireless sensor network technology in recent years, more and more wireless sensor network products have been put into use. At present, wireless sensor network products are mainly used for detection and detection in two parts of the market.

In the testing market, wireless sensor network products are mainly used in national defense research, universities, professional scientific research and testing institutions, and large-scale equipment manufacturing. In these detection fields, compared with wired products, wireless sensor network products have significant features such as low cost, high flexibility and wide application scenarios. Wireless replacement of wired products has shown a future development trend.

Defense products require a lot of tests and tests to ensure the accuracy and stability of the products, so high reliability requirements are placed on the sensors for testing defense products. In recent years, the country has begun to implement more and more major national defense projects, and is committed to independent control. Coupled with the high frequency of replacement, the demand for detection sensors is gradually expanding; today, my country already has a certain number of universities and colleges. There is a relatively complete talent training system, but compared with foreign countries, there is still a gap in teaching equipment.

Similarly, my country’s scientific research institutes also have the problem of relatively backward experimental equipment. In the future, with the development of my country’s education industry, the procurement demand for related teaching equipment and experimental equipment will expand rapidly, and the market prospect of detection sensors is relatively broad; my country is increasing the development of the detection industry, and infrastructure construction such as roads, railways and bridges, etc. The demand for testing in engineering continues to grow, which increases the demand for testing sensors from professional scientific research and testing institutions; with the development of intelligent manufacturing, my country’s demand for high-end large-scale equipment is also increasing. The test device can effectively reduce the product development cycle, improve product quality and reduce product cost. Detection sensors have gradually become the needs of large-scale equipment manufacturing enterprises to test product stability in the product development process. Therefore, the market size of detection sensors in the field of large-scale equipment manufacturing will show an upward trend.

Tags: ,

Deja un comentario