Imagen de avatar Wholesale Rubber Seal Enterprise In China
intoreal

Little Town On The Sports Map

The score will also differ. She is a final-year BDS student at Mahe Dental College. Right from schooldays, I was into athletics and was fascinated by boxing and weightlifting. I went there and started training in boxing.“I live in a village where not even men train in powerlifting,” she says.30. After getting home, I find some more time to study and then go to bed.Majiziya hails from Orakatteri near Vadakara and what she has done in this past one year has put this little town on the sports map. From there, I was introduced to a boxing instructor. Apart from all these, she travels to Kozhikode once a week for her powerlifting training under her coach. Thats how I began training under Jayadas sir for powerlifting.”She adds, “Weightlifting is already an event in the Olympics and there are only world championships for powerlifting. I have seen plenty of women taking part in various Silicone O-Ring sports with their hijabs on and thought, why not powerlifting! Right now, everyone is proud and I am invited to various events, irrespective of the community. For the uninitiated, she explains, “Rubber weights are lifted for weightlifting, whereas for powerlifting, we lift iron weights. Shedding light into how she was introduced to powerlifting, she says, “My parents are my pillars of support.A silver medallist in the Asian powerlifting championship, Majiziya Bhanu, the hijab-sporting powerlifter, is an icon of strength, determination and faith. My classes are from 8 to 3. Quizzed about how she manages all these with just 24 hours in hand, she laughs. The gym has become an inseparable part of her life.”Gymnasiums itself are a rarity away from cities, let alone facilities of powerlifting.Right now, Majiziya is overjoyed by the new recognition that came her way last week.

Tags: , ,

Deja un comentario