Imagen de avatar China Taili Hair Dryer
pinkhaircurler

Do you really need to take care of perm?

Many people choose a more common perm method, and the hair is straight after an ion perm, but this kind of hairstyle is more monotonous, in order to be better Therefore, we have studied the upper part to be straightened and the lower part to be rolled, so that you can ‘have both fish and bear’s paws’. The hair length is below the shoulders.How can a perm achieve the effect of curling up and down?

Is it really unnecessary to take care of perm? If you want to get the effect of curling up, straight and down, the perm is usually done with hot perm. I will share the specific perm method I will take the natural curls of new hair as an example to explain. Even if you do an ion perm, you have to comb your hair frequently. Water-like styling for curly hair This is the natural curling method. Keep the roots below one centimeter and apply hot perm.

This kind of perm is called semi-perm. The reason is to make the hairstyle best. Take care of it so that you can have a good-looking hairstyle.. Wait for the softening of the dry hair to reach 70%, apply softening to the position where the hair ends are to be curled, the softening degree of the curling is lighter than straightening, and wait for China hair straightener Factory the softening in place. According to this ratio, it has been explained that the hair must be carefully treated.

After washing, dry the hair, use a splint to keep the length of the hair removal curling in two and a half circles, and straighten the remaining hair, and then spray the hair curling iron with water to make the overall effect better. Make two big curls at the ends of the hair. If there are still unclear operations Steps, you can leave a comment, I will reply to you~ Do you really need to take care of perm? I don’t think this is realistic at all.

Naturally, it needs to be rolled up to the length of 3 turns. Any stylist will do it. It is more cumbersome to do, but the effect is more changeable than ion ironing. , After cutting the level and the shape of the outer line, set the height and curl size of the perm, apply it and soften it, choose suitable levers, and make it straight up and down. First, leave the place where the ends of the hair are to be curled

Tags:

Deja un comentario