Imagen de avatar Bucket mould
plasticould

Baby white tub Mould you, so it’s time to get over it

One thing you can do is always be top of mind, so that WHEN something happens, you’re the first person they think of.If it’s going to bother someone that you’re in touch that often,then they’re probably not your ideal client and will probably not everbuy from Baby white tub Mould you, so it’s time to get over it. (I use an awesome service called ClientAttractionCards and the results are great. You’re not on the prospects radar screenoften enough to have them remember you in time of need.Now, I know what you’re thinking- “Won’t I be pestering them if I write them an email once a week or do a mailing once a month?” I have three answers for you:If you make your email or mailing high content and high value, then people actually LOOK FORWARD to hearing from you that often. I don’t know when to market, it’s all so arbitrary!” Well, with Stay-In-Touch marketing vehicles, you solve that problem.(Pick a strange fact, quote, or oddball holiday calendar and mailregularly. That makes for a Happy Day!.You can never anticipate what’s going on in the lives of yourprospective clients; otherwise, you’d be God (obviously) or at leastvery clairvoyant. We’re looking for consistency and something that stands out,as well as something that relates to what you do.The question then becomes, “How can we ALWAYS be around to have the elusive Perfect Timing?”The answer to the timing problem is to ALWAYS be on their radar screen. (I wouldn’t even bother writing onequarterly or even monthly.) It can be a personal card campaign where you send meaningful,unexpected cards on a regular basis. It can mean a weekly ezine.) It can be a quirky postcard campaign, which really stands out. Best of all, you’ll eventually beon their radar screen when the need arrives, and that equals clientswho happily pay for your services, without you having to chaseambulances. That way, you’ll establish a know-like-and-trustrelationship in ADVANCE of the need.If you’re authentic about providing solutions and value, versus self-promoting all the time, people welcome Plastic furniture mould the consistency. Your Client Attraction Assignment:Find a way to communicate proactively with your prospects so that you actually ANTICIPATE any current or urgent needs,just by being there consistently, with high-content, high value, andfrequency over time.So, how does one stay top of mind and always on the prospect’s radar screen? With Stay-In-Touch Marketing Vehicles: That can be a direct mail campaign (and I mean CAMPAIGN, not justone letter that you send ONCE and wonder why you haven’t gottenresults).And when they think of you, when they see your compelling message rightthere under their noses, when they’ve got your contact info at theirfingertips, there’s every reason in the world to call YOU and notanyone else, when they have the need.)An attorney client of mine always used to say to me, “Fabienne, it’s difficult for me to attract clients because I can never anticipate when they’re going to need me. That’s when all your ClientAttraction and marketing effort and systems have paid off

Tags:

Deja un comentario