Imagen de avatar China Protection Hair Dryer
protectionhairdryer

The cold wind key needs to be pressed all the time

Now I have completely adapted to it. I tried it for a long time and it didn’t work. It’s not a loss to invest in a good hair dryer. My friend’s is still not sure how to take it off after the first installation. According to the frequency of washing my hair every other day, it’s not much.99 (purchased from JARROLD) AIR £79 (original price of £99 purchased from Look Fantastic) Appearance:>AIR Weight:: First of all, in terms of appearance, shape is absolutely perfect, with a hollow in the middle The part is very novel, and there is no need to worry about the hair being caught in the air inlet..

(My hair volume is small, and it dries quickly with a normal hair dryer at home, about 10 minutes to blow it. I think may be more suitable for frying hair (my friend has dry hair) and barbershop styling. Comparison of and Hair Dryer This is the first time I just came to the UK to wash my naturally dry hair. The hair care is much better than ordinary hair dryers. I felt like I was blowing my head with a vacuum cleaner. The cold wind key needs to be pressed all the time, it will be very tired, the wind will not be very cold, it is a warm feeling. I found the following picture on INS, which explains the functions of these three nozzles more intuitively.

And is a professional hairdresser, which is definitely better than ordinary hair dryers. There are three blowing nozzles: a large and a small styling China hair straightener brush nozzle and a fluffy blowing nozzle. is also a good choice if you have a limited budget. After all, this hair dryer is a bit heavy. I felt weird when I first used it. (Picture from INS) AIR: traditional hair dryer shape, black matte shell, the details are smooth. Because the second gear of is too hot, I used the first gear, which took about 8 or 9 minutes to blow. The sound is a bit like a vacuum cleaner. Softness:>AIR Fluffy:>AIR My hair is relatively hard, usually after blowing my head, my face will be very big, so I want to blow it up and look at the hair. AIR: There are a total of three keys, one key for switch and air volume, temperature key and cold air key. Although it looks very fluffy but it is too rough, I suspect that I am wearing a wig. The design of the cold air button is better than that of.

(AIR hair just finished blowing) Gloss: AIR>=Because the effect of blowing is relatively straight, the gloss looks good, is actually not bad, but because it is soft and fluffy, it looks slightly Inferior. But my blows for seven to eight minutes without a nozzle, and then installs and then blows. Enter the evaluation below: Price: £299. The hair blown out by is softer and fluffy than. The color matching of gray and black and Sao powder plus the matte shell is a kind of enjoyment for sight and touch. However, after I went abroad, I found that my hair problems appeared, so I bought a comparison The two expensive hair dryers are hair dryer and hair dryer, so here is a comparison between hair dryer and hair dryer

Tags:

Deja un comentario