Imagen de avatar Roundnnd,lipstick aluminum tube
sdfe

We grew up together and we haven’t grown apart

Sunny Leone has created a lot of buzz since the time she stepped into the Indian film industry. In a freewheeling conversation, the actress spills the beans on her business acumen, her superstitions and the ever-rising trajectory of success. Magnet Lipstick tube He has given advice, which has helped me to grow as well. His parents are white so it’s not that they understand these sentimental values of mom giving you kangan sort. I didn’t know how business works here. My team and I created the formula that we wanted. We grew up together and we haven’t grown apart, at least till now. Are you fond of jewellery and is there any special jewellery in your wardrobe, which you are emotionally connected to?My husband gave me this emerald necklace and it’s a like a pearl shaped emerald and around it there are diamonds. It will be launched soon, so I am super excited for it. I feel very blessed and honoured to be part of so many different ventures.How has your relationship evolved with Daniel over the years?My relationship with Daniel has been amazing. But everybody has different value systems as far as this whole thing goes and it’s up to the government as to what finally gets aired; it’s not my choice. It’s not about money but being part of good films. Edited excerpts:How has been the journey so far in this industry as an actor and entrepreneur?My journey has been amazing so far. If people want to raise their voice against something, they can go ahead and do it because that’s the amazing thing about India — you can do whatever you want. I mean, you don’t want to talk about something good that’s about to happen, only to have it come crashing down. I am so proud of Modi because he has made the Indian rupee stronger over the last three to four months and it feels great.How how well do you understand the business side of your career?Daniel and I are very much into the business world. I am also launching my own cosmetic lines. I have learned so much from him

Deja un comentario